STRESSED OUT

Options
ok so my diet is up and down. I started off really well motivated and doing my workouts. The fact that I have two jobs is the thing. It takes a lot of my time so I am barely able to excercise or too tired and worn out. I havnt done the excersice lately and really just cant seem to find the motivation anymore. what can i do to motivate myself and how can i do more excercise even with two jobs?

Replies

• Vikkiiza
    Options
    Do you have breaks at work that you could do some walking or maybe some stairs? Sometimes at work during a break or during some of my lunch time I wil go up and down the stairs four or five times. Doing that a few times a day is a help. As for motivation...I sometimes try to look at pictures of myself when I was thinner and healthier. Good luck! :smile:
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    What time do you work your jobs? What hours?

I have two jobs as well (and go to school, and volunteer) but I still find time at least 5 days a week to workout. I either wake myself up super early or I do it late when I get home (even if its 10pm). If you can work out a schedule and try to stick with it, I find that helps. Or you could find time in your lunchtimes to go for a walk, take the stairs instead of elevator, park farther away from work so you have to walk, find a gym near work that you can take a 30 min class during lunch.

:)
  • Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would focus more on diet if I were you. The stress of trying to workout, work, get proper sleep and live your life can hinder your efforts. Eat as clean as you can and drink water, tea, coffee. Get as much rest as you can. Your energy levels will rise and the weight will come off. THEN get those workouts in.
    Just my thoughts.

Samantha1242, diggin' the pic hehe
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Samantha1242, diggin' the pic hehe

Love your username :) haha
  • Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    BSG Forever!
  • browneyes97
    Options
    I would focus more on diet if I were you. The stress of trying to workout, work, get proper sleep and live your life can hinder your efforts. Eat as clean as you can and drink water, tea, coffee. Get as much rest as you can. Your energy levels will rise and the weight will come off. THEN get those workouts in.

Yeah, that^^^. Try eating more fruits/veggies, lean proteins. Bring your own snacks to work- almonds, nuts, cheese sticks, celery etc. Also take the stairs instead of the elevator, park far from the entrance of your building, do tasks standing instead of sitting down. They are all small differences that can help. Best of luck to you!
  • shelroc1
    shelroc1 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all your help and support! It is much appreciated!!!