Weight Loss Stopped?? HELP. Stubborn BELLY FAT! :(

Options
I have been on a 1200 calorie diet for about 2 or 3 weeks now. I have seen some weight loss, however I did not have a scale. So, I went and got a cheap one (which SUCKS!) and I cannot tell my ACCURATE weight on it. I have lost one pants size, but I am still keeping the belly fat.... which is the MAIN thing I want to lose. My question is this... WHY am I not losing more weight? and YES, I have been working out & my muscles are sore to prove it. I have been doing workouts for this stubborn belly... and still im not seeing a significant change. HELP!?

Replies

• SRT4twg
    SRT4twg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Try and strengthen your back muscles and stomach muscles. I use aerobics that include full body strength training and that has been helping a lot. I do cardio also but making your muscles strong will help suck in your belly :smile: And don't forget your back. If your back is strong it will be strait not curved forward emphasizing your stomach.
  • shano25
    shano25 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    It takes a lot longer for me to lose my belly fat than anywhere else. I rarely see results there in 2-3 weeks. Don't get discouraged and stick with it! Like you said, it's stubborn. Good luck!
  • thawifeytype89
    Options
    thanks y'all. I thought about cutting carbs along with calories. i've been doing crunches, reverse crunces, butterfly crunches, push ups, kick backs... and a couple other moves. ive gained like 40 lbs since august. ugh id just love to get back to where i was!