Good Jucier???

Options
Who Juices...what is a good blender...the small one I have doesn't break food down all the way so they come out chunky?

Replies

• Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I bought the Breville JE98XL for my girlfriend for Christmas and she seems to like it. Priced at 149 right now at Macys.

I have the vitamix blender which I use for making green drinks/smoothies and love it. It will pulverize even kiwi skin to liquid. Very easy to clean.. Blendtec is good too. Can get good deals for both at Costco on different months. You are looking between 325 and 399 for those.
  • lilmom1
    lilmom1 Posts: 69
    Options
    I bought the Breville JE98XL for my girlfriend for Christmas and she seems to like it. Priced at 149 right now at Macys.

I have the vitamix blender which I use for making green drinks/smoothies and love it. It will pulverize even kiwi skin to liquid. Very easy to clean.. Blendtec is good too. Can get good deals for both at Costco on different months. You are looking between 325 and 399 for those.

Thanks
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have the Breville JE98Xl as well. I paid $150 for it. I love it. Juices great and I find the clean up easy.
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I got this one works a treat :) ( link below) ... as for a blend i'd go with what Will said Vitaprep , used to have one at work , either that if you can afford it a thermomix

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HR1861-Whole-Juicer-Aluminium/dp/B0007XHGHA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362154013&sr=8-1
  • delekium
    delekium Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a Philips too
  • neddustbin
    Options
    I have the Philips HR1861 and its excellent, especially if you use one of Jason Vale's recipe books
  • lilmom1
    lilmom1 Posts: 69
    Options
    Thanks all I went with the Breville JE98XL we shall see.