P90X buddies?

Options
I'm starting P90X on March 3rd. It's been a LONG time since I have done this workout and I would love to have some buddies doing it with me. Are you in?

Replies

• skuli
    skuli Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you, I've started P90X twice and both times didn't go past week 3 :-(, maybe this time it would be different.
  • Browneyedbeff
    Browneyedbeff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up Insanity the next 2 weeks but will be starting P90X again in March... I'll send you a friend request!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to starting on Sunday! I have a goal to do a real pull-up on our power tower by the end of this round. I need to print off my worksheets too to fill out.
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    i started p90x last week! loving it so far!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I started this past Monday but you can add me
  • micmac327
    micmac327 Posts: 128
    Options
    This is serendipity at its best! Just made the decision 5 minutes ago to start doing P90X!
  • micmac327
    micmac327 Posts: 128
    Options
    Has anyone done P90X before? If so, what kinds of results did you have?
  • DanceFittDiva
    DanceFittDiva Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing it... only have 3 weeks left though!
  • marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP P90X Bringing It peeps - not sure if you know... there is a group on MFP that is called P90X/Insanity Game Changers - great bunch of people in this group.

It's a fun place to check in and share P90X experiences.

btw I'm on day 4 of my 2nd round of P90X... LOVE IT!
  • romo182
    romo182 Posts: 2
    Options
    If you have an iphone or ipad, or Im sure on droids as well, any ways there is the Beach Body P90x app and you can track your workouts on there and it will graph it for you.
  • mahirob
    mahirob Posts: 35
    Options
    I just started Tuesady, but I'm debating repeating week one since my performance on the first and second day were weak. Add me if you like.

If you are keeping track of fitness on here I've been adding the categories to match what is on the Excel sheet. Push through it. The end results rock. Try to follow the food plan too. That is the best way to get biggest results.
  • tacguy
    tacguy Posts: 196
    Options
    LOVE P90X! Doing P90X2 right now for the second time!
    X2 is CORE city!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Day 1 was CRAZY! Love it though! Looking for great results this round!