insanity?

Options
Insanity.. yes or no? Has it worked for you? Did you like it? Hate it? I need some advice. I want to order it, but I want to make sure I'll see results!!

Replies

• HPLW0705
    HPLW0705 Posts: 102
    Options
    I did it while I was deployed and definitely saw results. It's not easy, well, wasn't for me until I had worked through several of the workouts over a week or two. The ab work out is amazing! I want to do it again, but I don't have the time to committ.

Hope this helps!
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I just want to make sure I'm not spending all this money on it, only to have it not work.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3. It's bladdie brilliant :smile:
  • karentcampbell
    karentcampbell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have used it for a while now, I use it in conjunction with Jogging. It is intense, but It does work. I have lost inches, not necessarily weight though. I am definitely stronger now, as I can carry my kids, and another one I look after no problem. I love how you don't need equipment just the workout and the time. Good luck!
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Its a great workout plan but remember that diet is always the key. Too many people rely on workouts to get them where they want and dont see changes when all they need to do is get their diet in check. Great program otherwise.
  • lovelyjen1
    lovelyjen1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you'd like a FREE Coach, order it from me and I'll Coach you through the whole thing as well as include you if you wish into my FB Insanity Challenge Group! www.beachbodycoach.com/yrlifeempowered Find me on FB.com/lovelyjen :) TGIF!
  • gshields89
    gshields89 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My sister is doing insanity and she LOVES it. It kicks her butt. She has been doing it for 3 weeks and has lost about 11 pounds. She is also eating healthy foods. She did not measure her self in inches but I know she has lost a good amount of inches off her stomach and her face looks a lot skinnier. Good luck, I hope it works out for you.
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to start Insanity on Monday. I've been doing Jillian Michales Body Revolution for the last 7 weeks but not seen th results I'd hoped for and I have read so many good things about Insanity so am ready to give it a try.

It's the perfect length workout for me at the moment as it's 8 weeks and I plan to spend 3 days per week doing additional weight training routines in the evenings/at weekends which I think I can manage as they will be around 30-40 minutes each.

Has anyone done this and with/without weight training what were your results with Insanity? Any body fat loss and how many inches lost?
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I've done it once already, and just started a second round this past Tuesday. The first time I completed it, definitely saw a change in body composition and strength/stamina. I didn't lose any weight on the scale, but I did drop lots of inches. Hands down the best workout I've ever done in my life. Looking forward to see what the end of this round brings
  • Jerbear1985
    Jerbear1985 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I did it last year. I went from 188 to 172 by the end of it and was in the best shape I had been in. Unfortunately, I did not really have a grasp of anything nutritionally then and I know eating is 80% of the battle. So, who knows where I would have been if I was eating properly. But, I loved the workouts, always felt amazing after I did them. I highly recommend it- but just be sure you can take it as it is very intense. Dig Deeper!
  • kpaulako
    kpaulako Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started this past Monday and it is definitely kicking my butt. Don't be discouraged if you can't get through the workout without stopping (possibly several times). It builds you up. Like I say today is day 5 for me and I can already see things tightening up. You will sweat.
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love it. It's awesome. Lost a jean size within 5 weeks. Just eat healthily along with it, put in your best effort and you'll see results - it feels like it would literally be impossible not to (opinion).
  • rylovesty23
    Options
    Insanity is AMAZING! The biggest challenge is actually sticking with it and getting through the full 60 days! You can do it !
  • bethany_22
    bethany_22 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your comments. I ordered it and now we will see how it works! I will be taking a before (oh dear!!) and after picture. I'm hoping I will see AMAZING results (: