Expecting Momma!

Options
Hey y'all. I'm Angelica and new to MFP. I am not here to lose weight, but rather to get healthier. I am 30 weeks 4 days pregnant with my first child: a girl. All through this pregnancy I have used it as a reason to gorge on any and everything in sight. Before pregnancy I was about 155 (the smallest I have ever been) I was 210 before that. I am terrified of still looking pregnant a year from now. Any and all supporting friends would be lovely!! :)

Replies

• lad323
    lad323 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 33 weeks. Sending friend request.
  • seri4508
    seri4508 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Iam 23 weeks with my 3rd In 4 years, I gained quite a bit with my first! Sending friend request to you!
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations! I am nearly 28 weeks pregnant with my second. We have a great group for expecting mamas on here called "Fit, Fabulous & Pregnant." Here's the link - join us if you feel so inclined! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1903-fit-fabulous-pregnant
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Also, if you do join up, I would avoid the "How Much Have You Gained"-type threads. I stopped looking at them a while ago. I lost 82 lbs after my son was born (I had gorged myself during my first pregnancy) to get to 153.8 (my lowest in quite a long time), and I gained back a few before getting pregnant again. I've gained a lot more than I'd have liked to even though I'm eating much better this time around, and, like you, I don't want to look pregnant a year after having this baby! I found this thread really helpful (it's pregnancy-specific):

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/891581-self-esteem-and-gaining-weight

Also, send me a friend request if you like, and best wishes!
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Iam 23 weeks with my 3rd In 4 years, I gained quite a bit with my first! Sending friend request to you!

Seri, I'm 24 weeks with my 3rd in 4 years! Nice to know we're not the only crazy ones. :)
  • seri4508
    seri4508 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Seri, I'm 24 weeks with my 3rd in 4 years! Nice to know we're not the only crazy ones. :)

Lol!!