Back after a long time away.

Options
My name is Shelby. I joined MFP last May and used it every day for 4-5 months. Then I just kind of slipped away from it. I had made 12 lb loss progress and I was so proud. I am really disappointed in myself for giving up, but I am ready to try again. After all this time it seems that most of the friends I have made have either reached their goal and stopped using MFP or they gave up as well. I'd like anyone that is great at encouragement to add me so that we can keep each others hopes up along the way. So if you'd like a friend on this long journey, please add me! :)

Replies

• TheBigFish711
    Options
    I sent you a FR. Good luck with your journey, I am sure you'll do great!!
  • shelby_carroll
    Options
    Thank you!
  • rylovesty23
    Options
    You got this.

Maintaining once we have reached our goals will be important! And of course this is a handy tool. Most people fall off the wagon after not too long, we can make it all the more motivating for us to stay on it !
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I sent an invite as well
  • kyleesartwell
    Options
    I have been back on MFP for about a week and I am determined to keep the weight off for good this time! Please feel free to add me!
  • shelby_carroll
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have added you all and I have received many more friend requests. I look forward to sticking with it this time!