Oh hayTwenty-Somethings!

Options
Hey guys! I've been on MFP for a little while, fell of the wagon, and now I'm back on it. I turned 26 not too long ago and pretty much haven't been able to take my weight loss to the next level.. My roommate says it's the curse of the 26. Once you hit that age, it just gets harder and harder!

Looking to add some more like-minded friends who are around my age to gain some insight and motivate each other. Who's with me!

Replies

• jamie_teresa
    jamie_teresa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess,

I'm Jamie and just turned 26 last week! Let's kick the "curse"!!
  • kariplease
    Options
    I'll be 26 in June.. better get to goal by then lol
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    I'll be 24 next month! Feel free to add me!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    The problem when I was 26 was that I was married.
    Lost 182 pounds by divorcing.
    28 now and getting back on the wagon ;)
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm an over the hill 25 year old...
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Im 26 in July. im now in panic mode lol

I know the feeling, I hit the wall on many occasions

instead of climbing over it......pick up a sledge hammer and knock that mofo down :)
  • krisbychiken
    krisbychiken Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    25 this year...yikes!
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    I turned 25 on Sunday :) I'll add ya!
  • ZHawk1123
    ZHawk1123 Posts: 215
    Options
    Turning a solid 23 this year... I'm in the prime of my 20's life right now so feel free to add me if you'd like...

I hit a wall once... I've recently demolished it and am now building a tower of greatness where the wall used to stand.
  • Hey! I turned 26, it looks like you and I have some in common Jess! I'm sending an add your way...

Anyone else who'd like to be friends feel free to add! I love to give and receive motivation ... I EAT and log consistently/honestly
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, gonna be 26 next month! I think I've hit that cursed time period already :( haha

Everyone on this thread feel free to add me! My use of this thing is on/off, but right now it's on because I'm reaaally trying to accomplish something before warmer weather settles in
  • zkss27
    zkss27 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm 24 with a desk job! I could use some motivation and friends my age! The only person I actually know on here is my boss lol. I've lost 40 lbs in a little over a year. Now, I just want to maintain and maybe lose 5-10 more lbs at the most. :)
  • SarasMommy13
    Options
    I'm the baby here at only 21!

Add me fellow 20-something-ers. :)
  • Irontri7
    Irontri7 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm 28 and I can assure you they all suck after 21. Trying to get back to the glory days of high school!
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    23 with a desk job as well. Feel free to add me! =) I've lost about 18lbs so far with another 30 to go!
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I will be 25 in just a few weeks. Yikes.

Feel free to add me :)
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. Feel free to add me!
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'll be 23 in less than a month. I work a full time job, love to drink and sit on my butt playing PC games all night.

I'm also going to school in May, my full time work is a desk job and have a lot of daily struggles.

Add me - Could use some people in range of my situation!! :)
  • violinkeri
    violinkeri Posts: 212
    Options
    im turning 27 in september. PANIC MODE...ACTIVATE!
  • pipes717
    pipes717 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey my name is Amanda I am 24 and will be 25 this summer. Been using MFP on and off for awhile now and I want it to stick this time so I think having some freinds on here will help so feel free to add!