Looking for friends who believe in the Power of Coffee

Options

Replies

• BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    You mean to tell me there is a species out there that does not LOVE coffee??? Amazing and simply silly!
    Yes... Caffeine can quite easily kill cats and dogs. Stick with water for your pets, save the coffee for humans.
  • zkss27
    zkss27 Posts: 62
    Options
    Life is better with coffee!!!!
  • jillbean1217
    jillbean1217 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I live alone...just me and my four coffee makers. Mr. Coffee regular coffee pot, an espresso machine from Walmart, one of those manual ceramic drips, and a Keurig. Hey, I need them all, okay?!
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Seems fitting. First day on the site and this is the first thread I click.... Sending coffee love!
    2iblxkm.jpg
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    hvorxj.jpg
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Our army grows stronger !!!! MUhahahahahahahah *Evil laugh*
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    The Nombies will NEVAR get us with our caffeinated Powars!!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I live alone...just me and my four coffee makers. Mr. Coffee regular coffee pot, an espresso machine from Walmart, one of those manual ceramic drips, and a Keurig. Hey, I need them all, okay?!

you are NOT alone!!!! I am here with youuuuuu!!!!! ( highly caffeinated ofcoss)
  • stella1314
    stella1314 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    coffee :drinker: is my drug of choice!
  • dtcortez
    dtcortez Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey, i'm a committed coffee drinker:drinker: :drinker:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I nearly cried when my personal trainer told me to cut down on coffee! I've got 2 young kids and I'm a teacher - caffeine is a requirement :smile:
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    MUST HAVE. The last two days I've managed to drink it black, which is better for my Intermittent Fasting program.
  • PaulaS1220
    PaulaS1220 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a *kitten* especially for Dunkin Donuts Coffee. Proud believer in the power of Lord Bean. He makes me do stupid things faster and with more energy,

Dunkin Donuts coffee is THE BEST! :heart:
  • kubyshechka
    kubyshechka Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have first one in bed, second on the train to work, I buy third one on the way to work, fourth right before the lunch fifth after lunch... and so it goes..... Oh, yeah, I also drink water and wine. No other liquids are permitted to enter my body :o)
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    I gave up everything else. They will have to pry the coffee from my cold, dead fingers.
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Coffee & wine addict :drinker: cheers.... (they both have special powers)
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Coffee & wine addict :drinker: cheers.... (they both have special powers)

Amen Sista!!!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Before it started to tear my stomach apart I would gulp down coffee with the best of them. I sweat I can get high from the smell of coffee beans! sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiff!
  • fatemaali4
    Options
    I am SO cranky in the mornings if i do not have my cup of coffee. I can pretty much drink anything but Bustello is my favorite!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    coffee drinker here