Options
    hot monster here
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I'll be there one day. :(

aw hell...blue eyes...I'm toast.
    TY <3

so do I have to friend you to creep your pics...so unfair <kicks the ground>
  • ericmessier
    ericmessier Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I accept all friend requests. I don't judge. But I only have one pic right now. I just became active again last night. Disappeared for awhile. :(
  • BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    stopping thru
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options
    Fine... I took off the shoe. Do I belong now :tongue:

nice guns....

Thank ya ma'am
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me :-). Takes the sting out of 10 months of incidental abstinence. ALMOST.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I accept all friend requests. I don't judge. But I only have one pic right now. I just became active again last night. Disappeared for awhile. :(

OK, well I send it ...but I won't give my heart until I know you won't leave me..

:flowerforyou:
  • Dimepieces
    Options

You are there my friend - I need some fresh man meat.....
  • Talleifer
    Talleifer Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    10 months isn't that bad.. really. I go longer than that all the time! Wait, maybe I shouldn't admit that...
  • ericmessier
    Options
    OK, well I send it ...but I won't give my heart until I know you won't leave me..

• ericmessier
    Options

I would hate to just be used as meat and tossed to the side. :cry:
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    10 months isn't that bad.. really. I go longer than that all the time! Wait, maybe I shouldn't admit that...

Hah.. I don't! Or haven't.. but then again this is the first time in my adult life that I've been outside of a long-term relationship... soooo.. not hating it. Not loving the "abstinence", but not bad other than that.
  • Dimepieces
    Options

I would hate to just be used as meat and tossed to the side. :cry:

Ya...I believe you..
  • Talleifer
    Options

Hah.. I don't! Or haven't.. but then again this is the first time in my adult life that I've been outside of a long-term relationship... soooo.. not hating it. Not loving the "abstinence", but not bad other than that.

Ya, being outside of a relationship and not being the type of person to date casually... leads to incidental abstinence. I don't even want to say what the longest I went without it was.
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    can you give me 10 minutes to photoshop some pictures? or should I start a thread for the my kind, the ones who are not deemed hot lol
  • djfriedman81
    Options
    Well I'm pretty average...and beauty is in the eye of the beholder....so any blind chicks in here?
  • Talleifer
    Options
    Actually, guessing my longest abstinence stint might be a fun game for the forums... but it's a bit off topic from the OP.
  • ZHawk1123
    ZHawk1123 Posts: 215
    Options

Ya, being outside of a relationship and not being the type of person to date casually... leads to incidental abstinence. I don't even want to say what the longest I went without it was.

That sounds painful.
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Yes, I know I'm on the wrong thread ... I'm just delivering the pizza:smile:
This discussion has been closed.