just introducing myself...

Options
Mom of six kiddos - moving back to our home state this summer, really want to show up there a more fit and healthy me. I've just begun, only 1.1 lbs lost so far - 28 or so more to go. I do really well during the day, eating good lean proteins and my veggies, but oh my goodness my witching hour is late at night! I just want to snack! on something salty, crunchy - I have terrible will power - but I know if I will stick to this I can most probably come off some of my blood pressure meds, plus look better in my swimsuit (we will be buying a house in TX with a pool!) and I will be able to keep up with my kids alot more! Anyways - that's me - looking for more friends to add - need support and encouragement - plus it helps me to see others doing well - it gets me up and going!

Replies

• HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I just have to say, you do not look like you are 44 nor like you had six children. Welcome to the site, I hope you find the support you need here. (:

To cure the crunchy salty cravings I'd suggest crackers of your choosing and crunchy peanut butter.
  • brookietoo26
    brookietoo26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    okay you are now officially one of my friends! thx for the compliment LOL. hmmm now off to figure out which crackers and what brand of crunchy peanut butter will yield the lowest amt of calories - love that idea!