Replies

• sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    have to have my cup as soon as I wake up
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Cant function in the morning without it! Love me some Jamaica Blue! Especially while looking out over Bloody Bay in Negril! Sign me up!
  • Bubsys_mom
    Bubsys_mom Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    428909_370723952953020_100000462556859_1463753_1965172560_n.jpg
  • Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    I've had 3 cups per day for the last 3 months, didn't have a cup yesterday and I couldn't breathe.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I drink mine black, made in a french press. I :heart: coffee. I'm saving up for a good espresso maker (I'm more undecided on which one to get than without funds). I pretty easily make coffee a few times a day.
  • starbuckette
    starbuckette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I've got all the Starbucks locations programmed into my GPS so if there it one nearby it notifies me (plays a trumpet fanfare!!). That way I never miss an opportunity.
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Coffee Drinkers Unite
  • bbutchh
    bbutchh Posts: 4
    Options
    I like it anyway it comes.. As long as it is strong. I go broke buying it. I have a nice Nespresso machine. Saves me a few trips to Starbucks. :drinker:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I love coffee. I have it every day, but I'm not addicted to it. I could go without it if I had to but why on earth would I want to?!
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Tea drinkers do not make my coffee right ( and vica versa).
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Started reading this thread and decided I want coffee! Now my sixteen year old is in there making me some. All of my children know how to make a perfect French press coffee. It says in the Bible to "Train up a child in the way they should go"!
  • pepeleo
    pepeleo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I can not start my day without my coffee. I can give up pretty much anything, except for coffee. Never.:drinker:
  • Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My coffee story. A few years ago I had major surgery. Early that morning I snuck in my doppio espresso, just had to have it. Anyways about the second day after surgery my surgeon is asking me if I ever had a cardiac condition and sent me off for more tests. Turns out my BP was sky high (don't know the exact number, I was on a morphine drip afterall) and my pulse was at 150. Tests came back fine. Early the next morning he's in my room asking me "So how much coffee do you drink?" I told him, he ordered the nurse to get me a cup off the nurses stand. half hour later everything was back to normal. Yup, extreme caffiene withdrawl. I think I deserve to belong to this club!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I drink mine black, made in a french press. I :heart: coffee. I'm saving up for a good espresso maker (I'm more undecided on which one to get than without funds). I pretty easily make coffee a few times a day.
    What are the options? If there's a Gaggia in the list, it's the one to pick. ;)
  • bribear20
    bribear20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    As a student nurse I can definitely attest to the magical qualities of delicious (and not so delicious when desperate) coffee at five in the morning for clinical and midnight for studying. I'm pretty sure coffee was Jack's magical bean. At the very least it's mine.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I ADORE MY COFFEE
  • teebeegeebee
    teebeegeebee Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee every day

I take a short black before the gym, trainers orders

i love coffee and it loves me
  • xDMartinHx
    xDMartinHx Posts: 1,002 Member