Metabolism Miracle-anyone read or try this?

Options
Just started reading this book....has anyone read or tried this? Just read 30 pages last night/today and alot applies to me so far. I have never read a "diet book" before....just curious if anyone else has and if it helped at all. Thanks!

Replies

• JustinSLawler
    JustinSLawler Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just started reading this book....has anyone read or tried this? Just read 30 pages last night/today and alot applies to me so far. I have never read a "diet book" before....just curious if anyone else has and if it helped at all. Thanks!

Hi brooks088,

I haven't read it, but found some good vs. reviews on Amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Metabolism-Miracle-Control-Permanently/product-reviews/0738212776

Sounds like the majority of the book is rather accurate bar a few details. Everyone is going to have their own oppinion, but for the most part, it seems a pretty successful book, just make sure you question and backup what you read within it.

Justin
  • Brooks088
    Brooks088 Posts: 44
    Options
    Thanks Justin! I am really curious about this diet and want to give it a try. I will look for some reviews to see how others did on it. I exercise alot and don't always see the movement on the scale...I know it happens. Maybe there is something to this. Never hurts to try!
  • JustinSLawler
    JustinSLawler Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks Justin! I am really curious about this diet and want to give it a try. I will look for some reviews to see how others did on it. I exercise alot and don't always see the movement on the scale...I know it happens. Maybe there is something to this. Never hurts to try!

Hi Brooks,

It's not always about the amount of calorie destroying workouts that defines movement on the scales as most people think. I myself am losing weight at a rapid rate (fat, and a tiny bit of muscle due to my current balance program) simply by eating my maintainance level of calories. Of course there is a little bit of maths involved, but it's quite easy once you get the hang of it.

My routine involves no intensive cardio, just walking from point A to point B around the base, light structural balance workouts (for my workup to my next strength phase), and clean eating. I do absolutely nothing special to ensure weight loss except for counting the appropriate amount of calories.

If you wish, I shall give you a little hand with it and show you how I did it if you post your:

Current dry weight (straight after the toilet in the morning before breakfast):
    Current age (months):
    Current height:

And lastly, whether you'd like to retain the muscle on your body.

With these figures and the formula I will show you, I guarantee a good weight loss.

Justin