Anyone else using this as weight gain???

Options
urmymom
urmymom Posts: 27 Member
I am extremely under weight due to medications and depression and anxiety. Is there anyone else using this to help fain weight
Gaining weight is just as hard as loosing weight. I could use friends going through the same as me

Thanks
Jackie

Replies

• urmymom
    urmymom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Also want to add I have medical disability so I don't can't excercise And just have no appetite but am using this to help mensee what I need to eat to become healthy. Any help suggestions and advice is appreciated.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I think there is a gain group...check out the groups. There are all manner of people here...weight losers, weight gainers, body builders, athletes, etc...
  • ChaoticCanine
    ChaoticCanine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I have always been small, but after my second child I just kept losing until I got to this point and it's getting dangerous. I sometimes think it's harder to gain than to lose because all the social pressure is to lose weight. I get a lot of conflicting messages, but I need to gain for my health.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I use it to maintain. I have a digestive disorder and when it flares up I have trouble eating enough. I can end up losing too much weight and lean mass if I don't carefully track. It's a great tool for making sure you get at least the minimums to stay healthy! Good luck! :heart:
  • saintdaniel
    Options
    You are right about that. I am healthy and feel fine but am under weight. Whenever I see my Doctor she is always trying to fine out why, testing for this and that. Now I am making an effort to pack on some pounds the healthy way. I joined the gym and am constantly eating it seems. I am using this site to track my calories and that is helpful. I stared this week and haven't seen much improvement yet but I'm going to keep it up. good luck jackie