50 lbs. Gone still on the way to success! (pics)

Options

Replies

• retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You've done great and it really shows in the before and after. Some posters on here suggested finding something that weighs the amount you lost and that gives you a different appreciation and perspective! I have a darling beagle and I figured I've "lost" her twice! So when I pick her up, I realize...wow, I've lost a lot! And to think, I was carrying all that around all the time!
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You're doing so great! Keep it up! :) Hugs!!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You've done great and it really shows in the before and after. Some posters on here suggested finding something that weighs the amount you lost and that gives you a different appreciation and perspective! I have a darling beagle and I figured I've "lost" her twice! So when I pick her up, I realize...wow, I've lost a lot! And to think, I was carrying all that around all the time!

lol I have compared myself to 5 lb. new born babies before! lol When I lost 15 lbs, I was like THATS 3 BABIES! lol
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Girl please how can you not see how far you've come! Great job, keep pushing lady!
  • kakes80
    Options
    Girl please how can you not see how far you've come! Great job, keep pushing lady!

Oh I see it! Don't get me wrong! Its just tough to know how much longer I have to go :) I know I can do it, its just a mind thing!
  • Vickig602
    Options
    You're awesome !!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • missyconover
    missyconover Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • scress0514
    scress0514 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW!! awsome keep it up, and you will be there in no time at all
  • kakes80
    Options
    Thank you everyone :)
  • kakes80
    Options
    Amazing! Be proud of what you've accomplished so far and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:

I am proud! THANK YOU! :)
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    that is an amazing feat!! keep going strong girl looking great!!!
  • kakes80
    Options
    that is an amazing feat!! keep going strong girl looking great!!!

Thank you! :)
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What at terrific accomplishment! I know it can be tough when you look at the journey ahead, but keep in mind how far you've come. You can do this!!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
    I'm at 25 down out of about 150 total. It's hard to see how much is ahead, but I just keep looking at where I came from. Just one step at a time!
  • gunswife
    gunswife Posts: 40
    Options
    U can definitely see a difference! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Penelope2738
    Penelope2738 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! That's a lot of work, takes a while for mental to catch up w/physical. Keep going!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You don't see it because you see yourself every day. Others see the difference right away - and it's a big change! I've lost 20 pounds and have another 50 to go. If I thought about that often, I would get discouraged. So I don't. I have a calander with a weekly weigh in goal and I focus on doing everything I can to hit next week's number. The pounds lost will add up on their own. Great job!!
  • bitsyland
    bitsyland Posts: 49
    Options
    I've lost 16 lbs and everyone tells me they see it...i don't...I think we get the image of ourselves to engrained in our minds were can't see beyond that...I think one day we will...you have done an amazing job....be very proud of yourself ....this is a big deal and your doing it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!