Sharing something that made my day

Options
When I first started this job in Aug of 2011 I weighed 240 lbs. My employer is frequently handing out t-shirts and hoodies to promote safety and as rewards for a job well done, so our shirt size stays on file in HR. My shirt size on file is a 2x, and that was tight on me when I first started.

I had lost about 50-60 lbs over the last 17 months through small changes in diet and being active at work after a year and a half of barely leaving the couch or computer chair. We started a Biggest Loser challenge about a month ago and I thought it was the perfect time to achieve a few goals (like giving up soft drinks and losing more weight). We had weigh in today and I lost my first 10 lbs so I got a t-shirt.

When my boss came to give me my shirt she said "I got you an XL. Your size on file is 2X but you aren't a 2X anymore"

I almost cried. I did hug her. I have been in the BEST mood all day :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!