Weird NSV!

Options
princessd84
princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
Had my most weird NSV ever last night. I was lying on my side in bed - with one knee resting on top of the other. I had to move because the "top" knee felt really bony on top of the other and was uncomfortable (almost painful!). Not had bony knees for a long time, woohoo! :)

Replies

• farfromperfectdottv
    farfromperfectdottv Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I totally understand! One of my weirdest NSVs was being able to see my collarbones clearly defined. Everytime I look in the mirror, I check em out and think, "Man, they look good!!" LOL
  • princessd84
    Options
    Haha! Yay for the welcome return of missing bones! :)
  • Brie4me
    Brie4me Posts: 238
    Options
    \\

Yes! :flowerforyou:
  • princessd84
    Options
    \\

Yes! :flowerforyou:

:drinker:
  • jlbram03
    jlbram03 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've noticed this recently too! Sometimes I even have to sleep with a pillow between my knees because I'm so conscious of that weird feeling now!
  • tadjo
    tadjo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I know that one, my legs are always uncomfortable now. Almost makes me miss my built in pillows … almost.
  • Dree3
    Dree3 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've noticed this recently too! Sometimes I even have to sleep with a pillow between my knees because I'm so conscious of that weird feeling now!
    Had to do this, too. I got a small memory foam pillow that I use when sleeping on my side and it works wonderfully!

Grats on your NSV, OP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!