Need new ideas, i'm bored

Options
spammy4145
spammy4145 Posts: 68 Member
I am feeling pretty bored with my breakfast and lunches. I'm looking for new, easy and fairly quick ideas/recipes for these meals. Anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• jdoc284
    jdoc284 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2 cups mixes berries I buy frozen mix and thaw a bit in microwave
    1 cup Greek yogurt

Filling and a little sweetness from berries
  • asharkin
    asharkin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I made some chicken salad this week with chopped up chicken breast, light mayo, avocado & some onion. It was a nice change ... but you would have to like avocado I guess. I thought it was really good :)
  • coreeh
    coreeh Posts: 1
    Options
    Black bean veggie burgers, sauté mushrooms, bell peppers, all colors, top burger with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and salsa and put veggies around the burger. And a side of spinach ;)It's pretty and taste fantastic!!
  • ELENA_Z
    ELENA_Z Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump for ideas also..
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I had a nice lunch today and it was different from how I usually eat Cous Cous. I had a packet of roasted vegetable Cous Cous, with, mushrooms, spinach, parsley and 2 blue cheese laughing cows chunked and mixed through. It came to 346 cals, and was bloody lovely :p
  • ritasice21
    ritasice21 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    egg beaters three cheese (3-4 servings) as an omlette stuffed with a serving of frozen spinach mixed with a dash of salt, pepper, parmesan, garlic( if your odd like me) and a wedge of laughing cow or cream cheese. just over 200 cals and huge and yummy!
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    I had a nice lunch today and it was different from how I usually eat Cous Cous. I had a packet of roasted vegetable Cous Cous, with, mushrooms, spinach, parsley and 2 blue cheese laughing cows chunked and mixed through. It came to 346 cals, and was bloody lovely :p

I do something similar with cous cous -

I saute and then mix in - diced apple, crasins, onion, and spinach. Then add a little feta.

Yumm