Sports bras for bigger girls?

Options
I'm currently in a 38DDD and can't find a sports bra in my price range that fits me well. Have any of y'all found one that works for you?

Replies

• looopyloops
    looopyloops Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    nope, have not found any big enough for me either, if you find a brand please let me know, they seem to think big chested girls do not run or do any high impact exercise
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I just bought the best bra on sale - Moving Comfort Juno bra at athletha.com for only 29$. That bra is normally over $50 ant it has maximum support of any bra I tried. They had one in 38d.

The other model I got there - Luna was also on sale and cups were much bigger - they feel like DD. That one was more comfy and very smooth under clothing. Nothing beats Juno in terms of support though.
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    I make custom sized sports bras in ALL sizes. There are tons of cute fabric styles to choose from :) msg me!
  • emily_powers
    Options
    The Enell sports bras are by far the best. I'm a 38 DDDD (That's a 38 G in some sizing) and I could not exercise until I got the Enell. They're great and last a long time, even though they're around $60 you can often find them on sale for less.
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and I just got the Moving Comfort "Fiona" and the Moving Comfort "Maia" from Athleta (b/c they have free return shipping if it doesn't fit). They are fantastic! I ran with each one and I don't move in them!
  • chelny
    chelny Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I like the Moving Comfort Maia (although I'm a different size from you, and I don't know if it comes in your size). It is expensive, but inexpensive bras are pretty worthless, IMO (especially sports bras). I have found this one discounted now and then on amazon . com. Also, I know larger girls have raved about Enell, but I haven't tried it myself. My understanding is it is really substantial and really snug, but I guess that is what works. good luck.
  • SpinCyn
    SpinCyn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    OMG YES! im a 38DD and I have worked in lingerie for like...ever. AND suprising enough what I found works the best is NO underwire, a completly spandex-like material you know? BUY TWO tight ones and wear them over the other......wal mart! its like 10-15 dollars, its tight as heck. one just wont keep the girls down! two is fantastic!