Calling all whole food eaters, I need your help!

Options
2»

Replies

• wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    bump:smile: Thankx to those who've contributed already.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    www.marksdailyapple.com
  • ropermom
    ropermom Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    DO be prepared to cook. I have found a simple steaming basket to be indispensable for a quick meal. I make double recipes of rice and freeze half. Then in a jiffy I can steam veggies mixed with scallops, fish, or small pieces of meat and steam it all together in a saucepan in minutes and serve over rice. Or stirfry veggies and meat with lots of garlic and ginger(fresh, of course) I stirfry them in water and/or broth and maybe 1/4 tsp oil and it works great.If things atart to stick, just add a bit more liquid and to speed it up, cover it and let it steam a bit at the same time.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    buy foods with one ingredient. that's really the easiest way to do it. :)
  • bethanykf
    bethanykf Posts: 68
    Options
    I bought a subscription to thefresh20.com since I'm not very creative when it comes to meal planning. It's 5 dinners a week of meal planning consisting of 20 ingredients to purchase and a well-stocked pantry (20 items there too).

I usually have leftovers for lunch. So that takes care of two meals.

It's a whole lot of cooking, but totally worth it. :)
  • twentyseven2012
    twentyseven2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is Mark Sisson's Primal Blueprint Shopping List. He is the founder of The Primal Blueprint and is all about eating clean, whole and healthy.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-shopping-list/#axzz2MKGDRxk7