I'm not sure

Options
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, looking at the other posts, but I guess motivation is what I need. I'm a little shy and this is my first real post even though I've been a member for a while. I've been struggling to lose weight for almost two years now (overweight my whole life, only just now trying to change). I was making some progress a couple months ago. I lost about thirty pounds and a couple pants sizes. Now I'm back up to my starting weight (and probably then some) and its hard to fit into my "fat" jeans. I couldn't figure out why I stopped when I was doing so good. Then I realized it's a lot harder without a support group. If anyone is a good motivator I could use some help staying on track. That's pretty much where I was going with this post. Thank you for reading :blushing:

Replies

• Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Maybe try joining a challenge group to help keep you accountable?
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I think everyone can benefit from some support!
  • MichaelBrewer2634
    MichaelBrewer2634 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I need motivation as well. Maybe we can help each other. Add me if you'd like.
  • Iluvmy3kidz
    Options
    I agree. I need constant motivation too. I've been a member for awhile tho I didn't realize it, but become active like 5 days ago. So far I really like it and think it's a great place to find what we need. I hope!
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum, looking at the other posts, but I guess motivation is what I need. I'm a little shy and this is my first real post even though I've been a member for a while. I've been struggling to lose weight for almost two years now (overweight my whole life, only just now trying to change). I was making some progress a couple months ago. I lost about thirty pounds and a couple pants sizes. Now I'm back up to my starting weight (and probably then some) and its hard to fit into my "fat" jeans. I couldn't figure out why I stopped when I was doing so good. Then I realized it's a lot harder without a support group. If anyone is a good motivator I could use some help staying on track. That's pretty much where I was going with this post. Thank you for reading :blushing:
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Definitely add me if you want support! MFP is a great place to make lots of friends who have the same goals as you! I would also recommend joining a challenge - there's several out there if you scroll through the forums for the first few pages - or you can start your own - people are always looking for challenges!
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, (6 days) But I'd appreciate all the supports i got from here. Add me if you like.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) I log in every day and know how much the support can help!
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I'm coming up on my year on MFP and I can still use some motivation!! I have about 15 more lbs to go and they are being awfully stubborn!! :grumble: If you would like to add me, please do!:smile:
  • bribear20
    bribear20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Just knowing other people need help and motivation is very helpful. Its great knowing you're not alone. I took your advice and joined a challenge. Having a goal is half the battle.
  • lostinthe619
    Options
    I'll support anyone that's looking for support, feel free to add me.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me :bigsmile: