24/F looking for motivated friends in their 20s

Options
Hi, my name is Amanda. I'm 24 years old. I've used this site on and off for the past year or so and it hasn't stuck. So now i'm really trying to get into it and put more effort into reaching my 20lb loss goal. I'm looking to add some friends this time around to help with the motivation part lol. Just looking for people who are around my age and kinda going through the same thing. Got outta college (or just fell out of being fit) gained that 20lbs because you got a desk job and are looking to loss the weight and get back into a healthy lifestyle. Or some variation of that that story line lol So if your looking for friends too, cause like me you only know one other person on here then feel free to add me!

Replies

• Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on daily and I could help you out.
  • SaundraM2009
    SaundraM2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • mamamarock
    mamamarock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
    Also download the app, it helps me a lot whenever I am away from the computer and the scanner feature... is just amazing!
  • SpinCyn
    SpinCyn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    HI! in my 20s and looking for motivated individuals aswell!!
  • yammzxo
    yammzxo Posts: 15
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me---23, 5'4, lost weight afew years ago, gained half back, trying to relose!
  • sillyjeepgirl
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

23/F also trying to stay committed this time around ;)

:)
  • melissafawnw
    melissafawnw Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I finished school, started an office job and got lazy. Feel free to add me!
  • yohashlee
    yohashlee Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm with you too! :) 21/F

Anyone feel free to add me : )
  • Just2Bhappy
    Just2Bhappy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, you can add me.
  • lostinthe619
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • aforzani
    aforzani Posts: 1
    Options
    Just turned 23 :) feel free to add me!
  • vodkalyn
    vodkalyn Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm looking for awesome motivating individuals as well! I'm the opposite though...had a office job where I was on my feet and decided to go BACK to college, and now gaining weight like crazy!