Omg!! NSV

Options
karmahunger
karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
I was taking some pictures of myself just now as my "before" pics - the ones I took on Tuesday weren't all that great, plus everyone needs the typical shorts and bra before pic, right? Anyway, I went to delete the old ones and I just about gasped. I kid you not, there is a noticeable different in my stomach and legs. I know y'all are probably thinking it's just an illusion, but all day I wasbthinking how better I felt and my clothes looked nicer.
So yeah, there is a change - slight as it may be - and I feel so proud!! :D

Replies

• Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!! WTG!! Nothing like a NSV boost like that! Congrats!! ❤❤❤
  • davidjl3
    davidjl3 Posts: 30
    Options
    Good job!! keep up the good work.. Use the fact that you are feeling better & your clothes fiting nicer to motivate yourself.. GOOD LUCK!!!:smile::smile:
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I took my before pictures this time last week. I'm sooo tempted to take more pictures to see if I can see any difference now. But after only a week what are the chances of me being like you and seeing some difference? Might go and see anyway :)
  • brownmousemama
    brownmousemama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was taking some pictures of myself just now as my "before" pics - the ones I took on Tuesday weren't all that great, plus everyone needs the typical shorts and bra before pic, right? Anyway, I went to delete the old ones and I just about gasped. I kid you not, there is a noticeable different in my stomach and legs. I know y'all are probably thinking it's just an illusion, but all day I wasbthinking how better I felt and my clothes looked nicer.
    So yeah, there is a change - slight as it may be - and I feel so proud!! :D

You go girl! And don't let anyone think that you cant see changes with just a little loss. While I don't really see much change so far, my husband said he noticed that I look and feel smaller(I just put pictures in my profile, so you can see if you want), but I definitely FEEL different, and that is what matters. It's awesome that you feel a change already, even if it's just a small one. A boost in confidence can do wonders!
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    @dawn: take some pics and you never know!!
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Well done, karmahunger, well done!
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Pics are the main reason I believe my success to date, and measurements, although I need to draw lines on my body to measure
    same place each time lol!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!