Will you share your food diary with me?

Options
2»

Replies

• JohannaH91
    Options
    Mine is public so feel free to have a look, although a lot of the food are from UK brands and supermarkets, so may not be that useful!
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Feel free to take a sneaky peek at mine.

I sometimes have 3-8 meals a day but I eat smaller portions.
    :glasses: Happy browsing!!
  • Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    Mine is public, but every once in a while i do not update. I keep a log in my phone too and sometimes forget to transfer over.
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Go right ahead!
  • Lightonmyfeet
    Options
    You're not the only one who loves reading food diaries... I do too.
    Feel free to read.
  • ame0488
    ame0488 Posts: 2
    Options
    How do you look at food diarys? Im new at this
  • Alleghany
    Alleghany Posts: 200
    Options
    How do you look at food diarys? Im new at this

If people wish, they can make their diary public. You can do this by clicking on the "Settings" link at the top of your page in the blue bar when you're on your home page. After you've clicked on "Settings", it will bring you to your "Account Settings". From there, click on "Diary Settings". Scroll down to the bottom where it says "Diary Sharing" and click on "Public" and then hit the green "Save Changes" button. This way when someone clicks on your profile page, it will have an extra box to click which says "View Diary". Just a quick note, though...when you click on your own profile page, it won't show the "View Diary" button even though others will see the "View Diary" button when they click on your page. Let me know if this doesn't make sense & I can try to explain it better.
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Mine is public, feel free to browse around! I can't promise it will always be good (it hasn't been lately) but feel free to look! :)