Snacks under 100cals??

Options
hollywood_girl
hollywood_girl Posts: 11 Member
Does anyone have any recipies or ideas for snacks that are under 100 calories??
Thanks guys :)
xo

Replies

• cathykonkle
    Options
    1/2 cup of low fat cottage and add a strawberry and maybe few pecans. (with 2 strawberries and 4 pecans I think it is 138) High in good fats and high in protein.
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    I normally do peanuts or raisins............I love it because it kills that lil sweet and salty craving and then a snack size of raisins is only 70 calories........yogurts are also good and you can almost snack on anything just cut the proportion down to snack size.........
  • cathykonkle
    Options
    Also Quinoa is a great food. And you could do something with an egg for under 100 (boiled with mustard is pretty good)
  • fireprincess478
    Options
    6 slices of rolled up lunch meat (Oscar Myer Deli Fresh Turkey) is only 50 calories and you can also throw in some cheese and still be under 100 cals and it is pretty filling!
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    A stick of String cheese is 100 cal.
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I like yogurt as a low cal snack. I buy the plain yogurt and mix in strawberries or honey and cinnamon. I also like baby carrots dipped in hummus. all under 100 cals.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    almonds
    light string cheese
    yogurt
    raisins
    rice cakes
  • cerdmann
    cerdmann Posts: 60
    Options
    I discovered this delicious combination a few weeks ago when I was craving chocolate so badly ... 1 jello chocolate mousse cup (60 calories), 1/2 cup fresh strawberries sliced (23 calories) and 2 Tablespoons of Cool Whip Free (20 calories) = 103 calories of yummy, yummy goodness!
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Boiled eggs - Approx 70 calories

1/2 of a PB sandwhich - 1 slice wheat bread + 0.5 TBS peanut butter = 95 Calories

Low fat Vanilla yogurt (80 calories-ish) + 5 strawberries (approx. 25 calories) = 105 calories

Lays fat free chips - 1 oz = 75 calories

Those are some of my faves :o)
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    The 100 calorie snack, cheeze its, oreos, also weight watchers yogurt bars .. good stuff!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Some Sugar Free Jell-O with a dollop of lite Cool Whip is PERFECT for when you're craving sweets, and clocks in at around 60 cals!
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    1/4 c greek plain yogurt
    1/8-1/4 tsp 30% less sodium taco sauce and eat it with sliced peppers. I also use it as a spread for wraps and various things. (I've also used onion soup mix just less seasoning)

Greek yogurt and mix a little agave nectar in it.

Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and a bit of splenda/or cool whip free for a fruit dip

Make your own sugar free/fat free jello and puddings

Bake won ton wrappers after you cut them in 1/2 w/no salt seasoning and use fresh salsa for a dip
  • orangegalt
    orangegalt Posts: 47
    Options
    ice cream!!!
    skinny cow truffle popsicles = 100 amazing (though certainly bad for you) calories
    weight watchers giant latte bar (90 cals?)
    stoneyfield farms organic frozen yogurt (100 cals/.5 cup). i get vanilla and eat it with fruit or a float with diet coke

good for you options:
    berries of any kind (48-65 cals/cup) with philly light cream cheese (30cals/ounce)
    plum, peach (30-40 cals)
    dannon light & fit yogurt, which comes in some amazing flavors (80 cals)
    baby carrots (something like 35 cals for 14)

if you need some kind of chocolate:
    emerald brand cocoa roasted almonds (150 cals/.25 cup)
    and trader joe's cocoa nibs: tiny, tiny 1 cal pieces of chocolate.
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I agree - the sugar free Jell-O with Cool Whip is a great snack - low in calories and fat and really is a nice fix for that sweet tooth.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You can also go to these two websites: Eat Better America or The World According to Egg Face

Both have tons of options
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Found 10 plus pages in the taste of home comfort food cookbook (diet) Pulishers reader's digest. Will try recipes this summer and post some.:flowerforyou: BTW the other recipes are anywhere from 100 calories or below to 500 calorie meals.
  • jerseygirl81
    Options
    I discovered this delicious combination a few weeks ago when I was craving chocolate so badly ... 1 jello chocolate mousse cup (60 calories), 1/2 cup fresh strawberries sliced (23 calories) and 2 Tablespoons of Cool Whip Free (20 calories) = 103 calories of yummy, yummy goodness!

I just did the same thing! I was at the grocery store so disappointed that I couldn't have ice cream after dinner (bye bye ben & jerrys) , then I put two and two together! The chocolate mousse and cool whip hit the spot, both for my craving and my calorie needs. If you love some chocolate after dinner you'll love this idea!
  • ShondaS
    ShondaS Posts: 6
    Options
    I season cucumbers and eat them like potato chips. I like salt,pepper, and vinegar. You could try any type of fat free dressing. What I pick is sometimes totally random, but it's all low calories seasonings or sauces from my cabinet or fridge.
  • ShondaS
    ShondaS Posts: 6
    Options
    Me and my mom also like Activia or Fat Free pudding with low fat cool whip. It does not taste diet!
  • lovebrittnie
    Options
    i like the jamba juice fruit and yogurt bars, i have tried the strawberry and yogurt flavor and I love it! 90 cals, in icecream isle... though it might be more of a dessert thing than a snack.