Weight gain

Options
PLease help people I have my last few pound to go till at goal weight after 88lb loss and jumped on scales today and put on 1.5lb help!!! In the whole time I have been on this journey I have never gained!! I have been super good and not cheated at all! This causes me serious stress as I have no idea why it's gone up :(

Replies

• jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    It could be caused by so many different factors. Have you eaten anything high in sodium lately? Is it nearly your TOM? Have you changed your exercise plan lately? The list goes on lol

I'm not a great believer in scales anyway, especially when you are so close to your goal weight. Is it mega important to you to hit that specific weight anyway?
  • Katiedxxxx
    Katiedxxxx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not seemed to have a period this month but my preggers lol! Nothing high in sodium at all! Xxx
  • rosikinslovesyou
    Options
    TOM always used to get me, I wouldn't loose for like 2 weeks before and then I'd drop 4 pounds straight after. Skip the scales for a couple of weeks and then hop back on, you'll be surprised! Don't beat yourself up over it, you look great as it is! :)

I know it can suck when the last little bit of weight doesnt seem to want to shift, but YOU know you've been eating right and at the end of the day being healthy beats any silly little number on a scale. :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Weight fluctuation is natural. If you've lost 90 lbs and this is the first week the scale every went up, you'd be the first person I know who lost that much weight in a linear fashion. Don't worry about it.
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    now that you are close to goal it is probably time to put the scale away and pay attention to the mirror and the way your clothes fit instead.