Female Weight loss buddy!

Options
Hi, I am not sure this is the correct place to post this, but I was hoping that I could find a weight-loss buddy. Preferably a girl (Not trying to to be sexist, I would just feel more comfortable.) and preferably are ages 16-18 would be awesome! I was hoping that with this buddy system we could message each other weekly on our process and have sort of like weigh ins. Even if it's just taking a picture of the scale number or posting your weight in a personal message. If this idea is completely insane feel free to let me know! I just think I would do better if I felt like I had support system.
Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ducktasim
    ducktasim Posts: 13
    Options
    hi I am a bit older than 18, I am 25 but i love this idea, I would be happy to help motivate and be motivated, I just started just a week ago, and happily have lost 1.8kg, find it hard to stay motivated but am pushing myself, already had some set backs but the main goal is still in my sights....
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am 18 soon to be 19, have 15-20 pounds to lose, am 5'6" and would be happy to help out. One word of warning, I will not be on MFP from June 27th until the middle of August for sure, and we will see after that, because I won't have internet. I would love to help until then though :)
  • BeckiCharlotte13x
    BeckiCharlotte13x Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me :D feel free to add me :D