would like friends with similar goals

Options
Hi Im new today and would like some friends with goals similar to mine or really anyone with support. I'm 5'9" 160 currently looking.g to get back to my twenties weight of 135.

Replies

• bocana38
    Options
    Bump
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    hehe i am 5'9 too....add me if you wish
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I have a similar goal i'm only 5'7'' though and female :)
  • amber0600
    amber0600 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also trying to get back to my ideal weight. I have managed it between children twice but cannot stay motivated. Please send me an add.
  • christocentrist
    Options
    Heyyy I'm 5'11" (currently) 160 ish on a bad day, looking to get to 145 on an average day! Add me!!
  • bocana38
    Options
    Thanks requests Sent
  • aksmitty1981
    aksmitty1981 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" however I would like to get back to my early 20's weight of 175. At my heaviest I was 211, I lost some weight prior to MFP then lost more once I joined. Over the course of a few months I lost a total of 18 pounds but I got a little too comfortable and ended up gaining 13 pounds back. I've since refocused on loosing weight and have managed to drop 11 but still looking to loose about 20 more. I'm always looking for encouragement and motivation so I'm open to anyone who needs the same.
  • bocana38
    bocana38 Posts: 85
    Options
    Bump
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends anyone is welcome to add me :happy:
  • Karen1962a
    Karen1962a Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi All you tall people !! Im new to MFP and as Im only 5.3 and I would like to get down to 140lb - could you add me to your group I need all the motivational help I can get !!!
  • bocana38
    bocana38 Posts: 85
    Options
    Thanks
  • Bob_McCann
    Bob_McCann Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 6'3" and want to get to 196 lbs from 216, please add me!
  • jepatton22
    Options
    My goal is similar but I'm way taller at 6'4"