Pageant success! Bikini on stage, oh my! (pic heavy)

Options
LaurenAOK
LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
Hey everyone,
So over the past several months I've posted on here a couple of times looking for diet/exercise advise because I was getting ready to compete in my first pageant this spring! Well everyone on those threads said to keep them posted on how it went, so here I am :smile:

The pageant happened last month, and it went great! I didn't win anything, but I wasn't expecting to; a lot of the girls in it were like professional pageant queens, hahah. I've never done anything like that before and it was honestly an amazing experience. I learned so much and bonded with a lot of really awesome people. Not to mention, I felt pretty :happy:

So here's the fun part: pictures! The reason I had been so concerned with keeping my diet and exercise on track was because of the bikini portion of the pageant, eek! But I got the pictures back yesterday and I'm actually proud of them. So here they are. I'm including pics from other portions of the pageant too, just for fun! Thank you so much MFP, I would never ever ever have done something like this without the support I've found here. If a year (and 20 pounds) ago you'd told me I'd soon wear a bikini and heels on stage, I would've laughed so hard.

Still a couple things I'd like to improve on my body but overall I'm so proud!

tumblr_mj05jxlyi71rcwc0wo4_500.jpg
tumblr_mj05jxlyi71rcwc0wo3_250.jpg
tumblr_mj05jxlyi71rcwc0wo2_250.jpg
tumblr_mj05jxlyi71rcwc0wo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mj06wkygUE1qi6vl5o3_250.jpg
tumblr_mj06wkygUE1qi6vl5o5_250.jpg
tumblr_mj06wkygUE1qi6vl5o2_250.jpg
tumblr_mj06wkygUE1qi6vl5o6_250.jpg

Btw... my talent was singing and tap dancing, that's why my face is so intense in the mic photo :tongue:

Replies

• JennytheWicked
    JennytheWicked Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great! I'm glad you had fun at the pageant! I bet it was a huge confidence boost too!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!

Great job!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look so pretty!
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and your body is my opinion of perfection.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Brave! Way to go!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Huge success. I bet it was an amazing experience.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Awesome job:). Love the pics you look fabulous!
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look wonderful in all your pics.
  • LaurenAOK
    Options
    Aww thank you all so much!!
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    I am in awe of you. Seriously. Well Done!! Amazing!
  • todosalamierda
    Options
    It takes some serious guts to be on a pageant, congrats!! You look great!
  • NikiMorgan27
    Options
    Wow! Your pics are fantastic! I don't know that I could ever do that, so kudos to you! The blue gown is the best! You look like Cinderella!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success in participating in a pageant. That took dedication while preparing and you gained confidence. I hope you had fun. That was quite a goal and you looked great!
  • LaurenAOK
    Options
    You are beautiful and your body is my opinion of perfection.

Ahhh this completely made my day! Thank you so much :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!