looking for friends who want to lose over 100 lbs

Options
I used this site last year for a few months and lost over 30 lbs. Left the site and gained most of the weight back. I an NOW ready to start again and realized that I need friends to support me on this journey. My goal is to lose over 100 pounds. Does anybody want to be my friend? (that sounds like I'm back in elementary school:smile) I can use all the support possible.

Replies

• XXbrendaXX
    XXbrendaXX Posts: 169
    Options
    Hi there! I'll be your friend, ha! :smile: I have already lost 96 lbs, and need to lose at least 50 more. More supportive and motivating friends are always welcome! :happy:
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :) Feel free to add me. Same goes for anyone else. Its best to have a big support group.

Brenda - wow congrats on the 96lbs!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am with you with wanting to lose over 100lbs! I have commitment issues and am hoping to get back on the bandwagon :)
  • mommyofoneinwi
    Options
    I am looking at the same goals. Feel free to friend me.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I started needing to lose around 100. Right now, I'm pregnant, but when I got pregnant, I had a good 70 left to lose. I definitely have my work cut out for me after the baby comes. Trying to make good choices with food now so I don't pay for it later by undoing my progress. I lost 24 lbs here before I got pregnant.
  • slim4life9112013
    Options
    New & looking for a strong support system that's a 2 way street. I'm having to lose at least 70 if not 100 lbs. while remaining smoke free & getting through another deployment. Please add
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I still have 110 to lose so anyone who wants to can add me as well. I am in this for the long haul :flowerforyou:
  • rquin008
    rquin008 Posts: 44
    Options
    Ill be your friend! 40 lbs down....100 to go!
  • scarywordlikediet
    scarywordlikediet Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND....LOL
    I'm Nicole and I signed up for this sight over a year ago but just started on here 44 days ago with a goal to lose 120 lbs. I am down 15.2 so far and going strong. I am on daily and very open with what I eat. Don't want to lie to myself anymore.

Anyone who wants to can add me.
  • shawnaarbaugh
    Options
    I will be your friend also:) Hey this may be easier than getting a friend at school lol... I need to lose over 100 lbs also I tried this site last year and done awesome lost 54lbs then went on vacation for a cpl weeks next thing I know bam all of it was back very quick.. I am very strong minded this time and will help you all I can and support you.

Anyone who would like can add me:)
  • moonlitdreams2
    Options
    Hello, I just joined the site. Before I joined I'd lost 18 pounds and want to lose another 107. I'd love to work together to stay motivated :)
  • bakwom
    bakwom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site yesterday and need to lose 100+ as well. I joined 24 hour fitness and have made it there 3 days in a row -- WOOHOO . . . met with a personal trainer today for my initiation and he gave a me a lot of helpful tips without giving away the farm -- they need to sell their personal trainer services. I am motivated to move forward with some friends!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Here I am! 73 down....at least 100 more to go!!!
  • ksrek
    ksrek Posts: 4
    Options
    I too need to lose over 100 lbs. I struggle every day with over eating. I just joined yesterday 3/1/13 and already like the food tracker system on my fitness plan. I guess I have always been in denial with what and how much I eat. But for some reason, I am starting to record everything I put into my mouth, even if it's a whole can of pringles chips. Before I would be too embarrassed to write it down because I didn't want to admit I ate that much, but I am hoping that by seeing what I am eating will help me. Stay strong:)
  • SallyaStewart11
    SallyaStewart11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello! My goal is to lose 101 lbs initially. Ive lost 24 lbs since the beginning of this year. I'd like to reach my goal by Christmas of this year. I think that would be a great gift to myself! Then my ultimate goal is to lose an additional 20... But I'll cross that bridge when I get there!
  • ALG25091
    ALG25091 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm losing over 100 lbs too. If anyone wants to add me please do!.I'm down 13.5 lbs already and have lots more to go. I'm super motivated and try to comment on all my friend's posts every day. ADD ME!
  • puddensisk
    Options
    I still have 140 lbs to go and I'm in it for the long haul as well. Everyone, feel free to add me as a friend also!

Carol
  • SillyMum1
    Options
    Hi! I just joined, am still trying to find my way around the site. I will be losing around 130lb.

I have struggled with food my whole life. At this point, I don't even care so much what the scale says. I just don't want to live the next 40 years of my life with pain in my back and knees and ankles, not being able to fit into airplane seats and office chairs, and not being able to run around and ride bikes with my kids.

Keeping the food simple for the first couple weeks, I have three or four different choices for each meal and six snack ideas. I'm so thankful that my spouse is doing this with me! Next up, finding physical activities we can each do!

Nice to "meet" you all! Your success stories are really motivating!
  • Zampa13
    Zampa13 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just rejoined and In a similar place. Regained most of what I lost and now have extra too try and shift. Good luck!
  • vickybloss
    Options
    Trying to lose 2 stone . Need support. Add me x