After weight loss ..For "WOMAN" who can relate!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Yes. I went from a 44d down to a 38C where I am now and still going down in my bust. I lost 64 pounds so far
  • lilred806
    lilred806 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I gained size as I gained weight so I figure they will shrink as I loose weight. Unfortunately they are already shrinking and looking deflated because I am cutting back on nursing. I had awesome boobs while pregnant and nursing. Oh well that's what padded bras are for.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    That's the only good part of not having much of a chest to start with! I look like I have more now that I've lost 35 lbs. People comment on it!
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Im a 38F right now and I'm hoping go down to a D cup at least!

All the shops around me sell extremely pretty bras, but they only go up to a 36D...then upwards they are all horrible and plain :-(
  • aarikadanielle
    Options
    My girls were the first say goodbye!!! I am only half way through my fat loss program and mine have gone from a 38C to maybe a small B/large A cup. It is kind of depressing, but still doesn't beat the confidence and self esteem I am gaining!!!
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42G (although, was busting out of it and was probably actually H cup) to my current 34E. At my lightest weight pre-kids and weight gain I was a 30D, I'd be happy with that again. When I first lost the weight I was a bit concerned as they did appear a bit saggy but am please to say after a few months of my shape shifting around a bit they seem to have 'plumped' out again (in a good way lol) They ain't perfect but after 3 kids and almost 50lbs lost I think they're not too bad. Put it this way, my boyfriend has no complaints and neither do I!!! :happy:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Went from a C/D to B/C (yes, I'm one of *those* women). The size drop doesn't bother me. I would just like to be proportional instead of having a small top and big butt 'n gut. Pretty disgusting when your fat gut sticks out further than your breasts. Ah well, now I can buy 3-4 bras from Piper's for the price of 1 at Addition-Elle.
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I have done thousands upon thousands of squats and lunges in my life. I also have very large breasts.

In my experience, men are waaaaaaaaay more interested in a great bum than a great rack. I'd have mine removed if I weren't afraid of surgery.
  • thevegankelly
    thevegankelly Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1. All breasts are awesome.
    2. The prettiest bras come in the smallest sizes.
    3. The smaller the breasts, the less bouncing they do in the gym.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Your boobs are still awesome. Just because they're boobs, trust me.
  • lunaticlover
    Options
    Yes, my breast didn't get smaller, the skin didn't tighten up after I lost weight, so I was left with saggy empty bags of breast tissue. Had a breast lift with silicon, now I'm perkier than ever.
  • amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I wish mine were getting smaller. I went from a 46DD to a 42F cup (a very full F cup at that)! My husband is happy, but I would like them to shrink some as they started so large. But he will love my boobs no matter what size they are, which is comforting.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Get new bras that fit properly and they won't feel flat chested. That's what I had to do when I lost weight. By a push up bra and the right size and you feel decent. Get used to it. It's not a bad thing. You are healthy :) That's awesome!
  • Nicki_101
    Nicki_101 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38D to a 32B....ya I was sad to see them go, but it makes running so much easier and I can buy smaller shirts and "cute" underwear now
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I went from a full 34C down to a 32C. I wish they had stayed at the 34C, even though it is not a big change. They just look so small on my body.
  • otisrose
    otisrose Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I found this blog out there, give this a try. Fenugreek Works!!

Posted by Caitlin MacKenna

Are small breasts making you miserable? It is predicted that as many as 70% of flat-chested women or women with small breasts in the US and UK alone will undergo breast enlargement surgery by 2015 as prices fall and techniques become more practical, but is this what we really want? Instead of risky, expensive surgery, why not try a non-invasive, all-natural way to increase your breast size? Fenugreek is an inexpensive spice that happens to be one of the best breast enlargement herbs you can find.

During puberty a woman's body naturally produces estrogens which help in the development of new tissue. This hormone determines the size, shape, and fullness of a woman's breasts. Lower levels of these hormones will result in smaller, less developed breasts. Fenugreek triggers breast growth in two ways: by mimicking the effects of estrogen and by stimulating the production of prolactin. Both of these hormones are crucial to the development of the breasts. Fenugreek safely and naturally stimulates tissue growth resulting in bigger, firmer, and fuller breasts.

You can find fenugreek capsules in any health food store. Start by taking one capsule 3 times per day and increase until you notice results. Just be sure not to exceed the manufacturer's recommended dosage.

You can also prepare a cleavage-enhancing beverage called Bustea, created by Dr. James A. Duke,author of The Green Pharmacy. Here’s how to make it. In a saucepan, combine 1-2 cups of water with several tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. Add a dash or two of the following spices: anise, caraway, fennel, and licorice. Allow the water to boil for several minutes and strain before drinking. You can add lemon juice and honey to improve the taste. Be sure to enjoy 1-2 cups of Bustea per day for the best breast-enhancing effect.

Herbs that are absorbed through the skin are even more potent than herbs that are swallowed. That’s because anything you swallow must first be processed by the liver. Since the liver breaks down 80-90% of all substances that pass through it, your body only gets to use 10%-20% of the herbs you take by capsule. Herbs that are absorbed through the skin, on the other hand, bypass the liver and go straight into the blood stream. This means that your body gets to use ALL the nutrients they contain.

Since your body can’t absorb solids, you’ll need to use a liquid herbal extract. You can either purchase fenugreek extract from a health food store, or use some of the water from your Bustea preparation. Simply combine 1 part extract with 2 parts body lotion and massage into your breasts twice daily. My post Increase a Cup Size in 30 Days with Breast Massage goes into more detail about massage technique.

Fenugreek is an non-invasive, all-natural way to increase your breast size. Fenugreek helps bring balance to the hormones and stimulate breast growth. The results are you "look and feel better" as your body becomes balanced and beautiful. It's a surefire way to spice up your chest fast.

Posted by Caitlin MacKenna at 6:03 AM
    http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/2007/10/natural-breast-enlargement-with.html