THIS is sabotage...

Options
MyChocolateDiet
MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
This morning because there is only room for one dieter in this house and my hubby's plan does not coincide with mine I tried to derail him from his paleo-ing. (He's already thin, let me catch up for crying out loud! )

I put on my tightest jeans that really showcase my *kitten* (cause yay, they fit, no more belly) and made some coffee and offered him a chocolate covered donut with sprinkles. :devil:

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    This morning because there is only room for one dieter in this house and my hubby's plan does not coincide with mine I tried to derail him from his paleo-ing. (He's already thin, let me catch up for crying out loud! )

I put on my tightest jeans that really showcase my *kitten* (cause yay, they fit, no more belly) and made some coffee and offered him a chocolate covered donut with sprinkles. :devil:

Did he wrestle you to the ground and beat the snot out of you?
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hilarious. Women are so devious.
  • agpie9
    agpie9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Why did he want to eat a chocolate donut if you were standing around looking hot? Priorities much? That's not how a cavemen would do it :wink:
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    lol not nice! but funny:laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Did he wrestle you to the ground and beat the snot out of you?

No he looked me straight in the eye and said "I know what you're trying to do and I'm not even craving that donut, nice try, but I want a full breakfast." And then craned his neck to watch my butt as I went to go make it and smirked. He has a good sense of humor.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options

I love your machiavellian ways!
    Be careful he doesn't up the ante by tying you down naked and massaging duck fat into you.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    we dont' even have duck fat. quack. anyways i just wanted to write some real sabotage as an example for all those sabotage posts where they think they are being sabotaged. the real definition of sabotage involves, intent, chocolate, and tight jeans. the end.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    we dont' even have duck fat. quack. anyways i just wanted to write some real sabotage as an example for all those sabotage posts where they think they are being sabotaged. the real definition of sabotage involves, intent, chocolate, and tight jeans. the end.

Yes, I know. I could tell your thread was a reaction to the other "sabotage" threads and I enjoyed the satire. It made my very early morning.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Why did he want to eat a chocolate donut if you were standing around looking hot? Priorities much? That's not how a cavemen would do it :wink:

Is a persons wife considered Paleo? :laugh:
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    6a00d83451c83e69e200e5521bbd9f8834-800wi.jpg

See what I did there? :tongue:
  • ssami_89
    ssami_89 Posts: 79
    Options
    hilarious, I would totally do this for my husband :) right now though im stuffing him with jumbalya (sp) all that rice and sausage hehehe I aint eating that you go ahead honey :)
  • fruity2
    fruity2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oh you evil woman :wink: You two are hiliarious
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Is a persons wife considered Paleo? :laugh:

IDK. I'll let you know if I end up being dragged around by the hair. ouch.