20-30 pounds.

Options
Hello all, I am currently 223 (used to be 170) however April 09 I lost all my motivation and never really got back into it. For the amount I ate over the previous year I felt blessed I was only 223 I easily thought I could be reaching 250-275 area. Any ways I need some buddies to help me stay motivated, tips or general chit chat. :-) so add me and I'll message you and try and motivate you as well!

Replies

• TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome, You can add me!!! :wink:
  • latinapride389
    Options
    We seem to do a good job keeping each other motivated on MFP :glasses: Welcome!
  • shaymh
    shaymh Posts: 7
    Options
    Add me too! I just signed up with my fitness pal and am hoping I can see results. I have lost .2 pounds the last 3 weeks in a row and am very frustrated. I did weight watchers 3 years ago and was able to lost 30 lbs, but have put it back on. When I was doing WW, I wasn't exercising at all, now I am watching what I eat and am exercising, so I figured it would come off a little faster than it has been. I need good motivation as well!
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Consider yourself buddied!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You can also add me....we can all learn soemthing new from each other.....Goodluck on your journey
  • greeneyes12273
    Options
    Welcome...you will like it here. There are a lot of inspirational people to help keep you motivated.
  • Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    add me. I'm always looking for new friends to keep me motivated. That is the key for me.
  • iwillweighlessoneday
    iwillweighlessoneday Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you can add me too. :)
  • brieann
    brieann Posts: 16
    Options
    welcome!!! I am in the same boat the weight just kept going up and up and up, uh!!! I need all the support I can get!! I need to lose 36lbs.
  • lieblingsbunny
    lieblingsbunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome!