Starting INSANITY on march 3rd or 4th!

Options
ANY one wanna do it with me? I'm new to this thing, although I've lost 19 pounds by myself so far, i figured id try out insanity. I also have a couple of questions, so if anyone experienced with insanity could talk to me, that would be great! Thanks(:

Replies

• mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up..i'm in my last week. I love it, you'll love it. Good luck to you
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    why wait? start today. don't give yourself two more days to make excuses.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I want to get through the last 10 days of 30 day shred before I start.
  • kalieahbanovac
    Options
    because i won't have ANY time today, but I'm going to do the workout on sunday probably
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    because i won't have ANY time today, but I'm going to do the workout on sunday probably

you sound so certain
  • kalieahbanovac
    Options

you sound so certain

pardon?
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you, ending week 3 myself. As long as you get your eating macros, and work out your intake numbers, you will be fine.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    good luck! I love insanity!
  • helgaready
    helgaready Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will commit to starting with you...I started before and got through week 7 before having to go out of town and so I ended up not finishing up the full 60 days...But even though it was hard work, I did love it...More so from the feeling that I got through another day and even though I did not through it I did see some results...I lost a pant size and some...12lbs and I could see increase strength and stamina...At the time I started I was about 230lbs so I was way tough on me...Now that I have lost a few pounds I am anxious to see how that affects my form and ability to keep up better.

That is another thing...Do not try and keep up with them...Go at your own pace because while it may not be there pace...its the pace that challenges your body...As you keep with it you will find that you have better form and are quicker in your movements...That is why people continue to see results as they go through a couple rotations of it because even though they are doing the same exercises they are doing more of them with better form offering greater tone...

Okay I know that is a lot to say I am in..But I am in...Keep your water bottle handy and a yoga mat handy for the floor moves...
  • kalieahbanovac
    Options
    I will commit to starting with you...I started before and got through week 7 before having to go out of town and so I ended up not finishing up the full 60 days...But even though it was hard work, I did love it...More so from the feeling that I got through another day and even though I did not through it I did see some results...I lost a pant size and some...12lbs and I could see increase strength and stamina...At the time I started I was about 230lbs so I was way tough on me...Now that I have lost a few pounds I am anxious to see how that affects my form and ability to keep up better.

That is another thing...Do not try and keep up with them...Go at your own pace because while it may not be there pace...its the pace that challenges your body...As you keep with it you will find that you have better form and are quicker in your movements...That is why people continue to see results as they go through a couple rotations of it because even though they are doing the same exercises they are doing more of them with better form offering greater tone...

Okay I know that is a lot to say I am in..But I am in...Keep your water bottle handy and a yoga mat handy for the floor moves...
    thanks a lot(:
  • Petef82
    Petef82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've just completed week 4 and can see and feel the difference. I think its great. It is hard work, especially the first week but once you are past that the aches ease off and your body gets used to the new routine and stops retaining water. Good luck to you both who are starting i'm sure you'll do great