Can I have some icecream PLEASE?!

Options
I have been doing really well on my diet, and excersizing religiously, so can I have some icecream? I have 924 calories left for today, appartenly because I excersized...

Replies

• Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Yes you can have Ice Cream if that's what you want. I have Dove chocolate today.
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I think of this as a lifestyle change. So if there is a sweet that I want if I am not over I go ahead and have it. Of course one serving though.:laugh: There are times that I would love to have more than one serving it takes some self control to not have more.:sad:
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You have plenty of calories for a threesome with Ben AND Jerry...you lucky lady :)
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    Of course. Everything in moderation - I let myself have ice cream, but I don't eat it every day, and I measure to make sure I'm eating the amount I THINK I am... (my eyes can be smaller than my stomach when it comes to ice cream...) You have to make this lifestyle change something you can live with, anyway.
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    You have plenty of calories for a threesome with Ben AND Jerry...you lucky lady :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I thoroughly enjoy having an affair with 2 men simultaneously-- Ben & Jerry. Why couldn't you have ice cream? This is a lifestyle change, not a diet. Diet is the food you put in your body. The choices you make depends on what lifestyle you want to lead. Sooooo... make good choices!
  • jacolyncoker
    jacolyncoker Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    So I feel great! I had ice cream, and logged it in my food diary and I didn't go over anything :D
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    I thoroughly enjoy having an affair with 2 men simultaneously-- Ben & Jerry.

What a minx! :laugh:

I have to go to bed... I'm not sure why the concept of seducing Ben and Jerry is so hysterical to me, but the cat is starting to give me funny looks.
  • sandra400
    sandra400 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    of course you may. u have plenty of calories. i allow my self skinny cow, healthy choice ice cream or frozen yogurt for dessert most days. lucky u can have the real thing!!!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm ice cream!! I ♥ ice cream!
  • lieblingsbunny
    lieblingsbunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny, Frozen Low Fat Frozen Yogurt, tastes like icecream, less calories so you can have a bit more ;)
  • kdbell
    kdbell Posts: 37
    Options
    It wont be as bad as the root beer float i had two hours ago:)
  • sekopwols
    sekopwols Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The official word is yes have at it...but the unofficial word is don't ... turn away... eat an apple.....because if your like me the joy will only last a short while.....i regret it as soon as the last spoonful is gone and then I am like why did I just do that......Be strong until you get to your goal :)
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    i like the skinny cow ice cream, tastes just as good as regular to me. Another ice cream substitute i found that is good, freeze some fat free whipped topping, make an ice cream sandwhich with it, using a whole or multi grain waffle! really good for the sweet tooth. There is no way i could do the Ben and Jerry thing, i wouldn't stop at one serving, so best i just don't touch it to begin with. Some ppl can do it, i am just not one of them. wishing you much success.:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • veronicarose
    veronicarose Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you could try tofutti or soy ice cream
  • Bardot1986
    Bardot1986 Posts: 13
    Options
    Go for sorbet? x
  • dopegirl422
    Options
    Skinny Cow is great!!!!! I buy the ice cream sandwiches which are about 140 calories and like another poster said I try not to have one every day but with this weather sometimes all I want to do is have ice cream!

Enjoy it you deserve it =]
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I eat ice cream pretty regularly. Sometimes I even go so far as to eat full-fat delicious goodness covered in other sugary delicious goodness. :laugh: I just eat a reasonable amount of it, and don't do it every day.

Deprivation = failure.