Is this a good way?

Options
2»

Replies

• askyej2010
    Options
    Keep in mind too that muscle will always weigh more than fat..so gaining while you're doing this kind of training isn't necessarily bad, as its most likely muscle. When I was in the military I had a hard time making weight not because I was fat, but because I was/am packed with muscle than fat lol.
  • slavonka23
    slavonka23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Well...I'll be glad to change fat for muscles :laugh:

The last thing I want to be is skinny fat :smile:
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    OMG GURL ADD ME SO WE CAN AZZ BUDDIES YHU LOOK LYK YHU GOTS DA CAKE

I'm not sure what language this is. :o
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Some people choose sedentary to give their goals and believe in exercising on top. Others believe in eating back the calories burned, ie choosing moderate option.
    The office job is sedentary so I would go with sedentary then add all the exercise you do and eat back most of the calories.

Averaging over the week as in "in place of a road map" works for some people but I prefer the standard way.
    It encourages me to exercise more and stops me overeating on my really lazy days.
    Your exercise routine is great.

I can't see your diary so I can't help on the food. Try watching your sodium. Keep it as low as you can. - Just a guess
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Talk with your beachbody coach. They can help you reah your goals. When you purchase a BB product you are assigned a coach. You their knowledge of the programs and you to help you.