Hi I am new

Options
:flowerforyou: I found this site thru a dear friend and I hope to get to my goal with help from here. I am a single mom and my children are my heart. I want to become healthy for myself then for them. I plan on takin it one day at a time! Thanks for the read.

Momakay

Replies

• Bison008deleted
    Options
    I sent you an FR..let's do this!:smile:
  • jenderby1
    jenderby1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am ne too
  • SkinnyForMinnie
    SkinnyForMinnie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    This is the best place to do it - the support and all the free tools on here are great! You can do it!! :drinker:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome and anyone is more than welcome to add me ........wishing you much success on your healthy lifestyle :smile:
  • nepbets70
    Options
    Hi, I am new also, just learning where everything is on this sit as today is my first day.
  • Bison008deleted
    Options
    Welcome everyone!!! Feel free to add me. There's Strength in numbers! Cheers!
  • divamartin2013
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I found this site thru a dear friend and I hope to get to my goal with help from here. I am a single mom and my children are my heart. I want to become healthy for myself then for them. I plan on takin it one day at a time! Thanks for the read.

Momakay

Love ya Girl! We can do this!
  • Susiq2222
    Susiq2222 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request - you can do this!!
  • Shannshops
    Shannshops Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you ...you can do it...

I did this site one time in the past but I feel that I am ready to begin my weight loss journey. I have been feeling really horrible these past couple weeks and I know that I really need to do something. I finally realized it tonight when it hurt to play with my son. I am about 70 lbs overweight and I need to get healthy more importantly. My son is 2 and I need to be healthy to be around for him and to be able to keep up with his active self. I feel that I can do this if I put my mind to it.. looking for friends for support and encouragement. thanks so much ..
  • 5hellz
    5hellz Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me cuz as others have said, strength in numbers =)

I have been on this site a couple of weeks, started with the iphone app, and I love it. It keeps up with every calorie I take in and has had every food I have searched for.

Good luck with your goals =)
  • jennifermarie16144
    Options
    Welcome!!! I have sent you a friend request!
  • dkberger98
    Options
    Hi I am too this is my first week and it is hard to keep on track hope it helps you all and myself
  • baww20
    baww20 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am a newbie to this forum but my personal fitness plan is three months old today. I suggest taking a step by step approach and don't be hard on yourself. You can check out my story at fitness-4-living.com.
  • jenderby1
    jenderby1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new too. How is it goign lose weight for you?
  • IAmFlutterby
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new too. Feel free to add me. I'm looking for lots of support from ladies like myself who are comfort eating their way to misery. Let's get rid of those unwanted pounds :smile:
  • everysn0wflake
    Options
    I'm not new, but feel free to add me too! xo
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Momakay

I've been a member for a while but feel free to add me if you would like. Inspiration and motivation is the key!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • alfbedoun
    alfbedoun Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Anybody, feel free to add me! I am on here everyday! Good luck on our journey! :-)