UK newbie

Options
Hi everyone - I am new to myfitnesspal and only onto day 3, but lovin it so far. I have at least 28lbs to lose and would love some like minded buddies to help (& be helped!) along the way. I'm from Manchester in England and am loving the sunny weather, so getting a little more exercise in than usual which helps.
I have also ordered the 30 day shred dvd, which I have noticed on this site - anyone tried this before, or fancy giving it a go with me?
Thanks x x x

Replies

• Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I'm from Hampshire feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Many people on here have succeeded thanks to this site (me included!) so feel free to add me for support :smile:
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey hun,

Welcome to MFP! I've sent you a friends request as I am a shredder too, I LOVE Jillian! :)
    -x-x-
  • Bardot1986
    Bardot1986 Posts: 13
    Options
    Aloha fellow mancunian!! I shall send you a friend request Pronto!! x
  • louloup
    louloup Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I am just down the road in staffordshire,

Welcome to mfp. Ive sent you a friend request.

:smile:
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hello from London.

And welcome to this site. Feel free to add :drinker:
  • mazza53
    mazza53 Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome I am from the North East and been on site just over a week, love it, you will find it a great resource for support too.
  • FocusPlease
    FocusPlease Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm from "across the pond", but friend me if you like. Hope to help reach your goals!

I've owned 30 day shred for awhile, as well as Jillian's "frontside/backsie" 2 dvd set; I've done the latter occasionally and like it, but have yet to do shred. It has taken me quite awhile to get out of a poor attitude about exercise, but I'm ready now to try it in a addition to my other activities.

I take a yoga class 1-2 times a week, and just bought a couple dvds for that, too. Oh, and a ballet/barre dvd by Trudie Styler--just got it 2 days ago, so haven't tried it. but I know a couple people who've done barre, and they have beautiful tone/definition, which is what I'm aiming for, after i get my jiggly parts to go away.

Good luck, and smile!
  • justesje
    justesje Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck with the weight loss. Need any advice, I'm here to help. x
  • kittycat324
    Options
    Thanks for the messages - will try to suss out the friends invite thingy and send them out. Looks like lots of you are doing very well, which is encouraging. Hope to get to know you all better over the next few weeks & months. Thanks again guys!!