New and Doing it Alone

Options
Hey there! My names Belgie I've always been overweight my whole life and I'm ready to make a change! I lost about 60 lbs 5 years ago and gained almost 20 lbs of it back : / I'm still very far from where I'd like to be so I'm doing it again but this time, it's going to be a LIFESTYLE change! I've only been on this website for a few days but its already been a great experience! I'm just making this post in hopes to meet new people on their weight loss journey who'd maybe like to become friends and tackle this on together! No matter what though, I'm doing this with or without anyone!! I'm doing the Insanity program (on day 8), P4P's 8 minute Abs, P4P's 15 minute Glute workout, and 100 sqauts starting but will increase as I get more days in >: ) I'm ready to do this who's with me?? (Or already ahead lol)

Replies

• StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to support you! Have some medical issues that keep me from serious exercise but I am here every day!
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    im on here every day and have open diary :) feel free to add
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    This is a great site for support...yes you can do it alone but it is more fun with these crazy people on here! You can add me if you want but you need to read my disclaimer. Good luck....add friends it works!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    what's up girlfriend? Welcome to the fab world of MFP! Superfly Stacey is awesome-we are pals and i'll add you also. My name is Samantha and i've been here close to a year now. I love this site because this is where I track everything that goes in my mouth, which I need..... T1 diabetic here also.....
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :D This is a great site! I'm sure you can do it and good luck! :) Feel free to add me. :D
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It is an awesome site and I have found a lot of success here. I log in daily and try to comment on posts as often as possible, anyone can feel free to add me as a MFP friend!
  • Selgar
    Selgar Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday too! Feel free to add me, the more support the better! :)
  • teekauf
    teekauf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This is a great community to be a part of when trying to reach your fitness goals!! Welcome! Good luck on your journey! YOU CAN DO IT! And I would be glad to help cheer you on along the way!
  • Belgie_t3
    Belgie_t3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone so much! Its so great to see so many responses this really gives me a push to do even better!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday. It sounds like you are determined and ready to embrace this lifestyle. Good luck and stay strong.