Before and nearly after pics.....................

Options
OK, so I think I've figured out how to post pics!! I have attached a few before pics but I still don't think they show just how fat I was!! I always used to delete pics that showed how big I was, and these are the pics that I thought I looked good in at the time!! Now I just can't believe how awful they are!!

I only have one current 'during' pic that I had taken yesterday, but will get round to taking more. I still have a few more lbs to go, but seeing this pic has given me a boost. I will work extra hard to get these last lbs off!!

untitled1.jpg
untitled2.jpg
untitled3.jpg
me.jpg

Replies

• leadvocalchick
    leadvocalchick Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS!!! You look AMAZING!!! GREAT JOB!!!! :smile:
  • lydaugherty
    Options
    That is simply amazing... very awesome! good for you!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You look totally awesome! :wink: :smile: And the dress is great too! :love:
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You look so great!!!!!
  • justesje
    justesje Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous hun. Almost there!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You look Beautiful and all your hard work has really paid off!!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are rockin it! Good for you!
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Wow what a difference, that is amazing! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • SashaS
    SashaS Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great!!! Nicely done. you really should be proud of yourself. awesome girl!
  • busyiam
    busyiam Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look wonderful!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Great job... you look fabulous!
  • Rea_K
    Rea_K Posts: 51
    Options
    Thank you so much for all your kind comments.

I would just like to say, however far you have all come on your weight loss journey, please please please remember to take photos. Until yesterday, I only ever took one photo during my weight loss journey (my profile pic). I sooooo regret not taking any others. I felt as though I wasn't good enough to pose for a photo on my own- or in fact ANY photo after taking the underwear one in my profile photos (my moment of truth day). Whenever I look in the mirror, all I ever see are the parts that I'm still not happy with, so even after all the weight I've lost, I was convinced I still looked overweight!! Well I bought this dress in a UK size 8 thinking maybe I'll look good enough to wear it when I've lost all my weight, but I decided to try it on. My boyfriend kept saying I could get away with wearing it now, but I didn't believe him. He made me put a pair of heels on and then took the photo. Looking at it now, I look so different to what I see in the mirror, and couldn't believe that I actually thought I looked good. I really wish I started taking progress photos sooner!!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Darlin you look Gorgeous xxx I would also like to say that even as a bigger girl you dress very well and are very nicely turned out in all your pics.
    I think you should be very proud of yourself :bigsmile: xxxx Keep up the good work xxxx your an inspiration to us all xxxx :flowerforyou:
  • Rea_K
    Rea_K Posts: 51
    Options
    Darlin you look Gorgeous xxx I would also like to say that even as a bigger girl you dress very well and are very nicely turned out in all your pics.
    I think you should be very proud of yourself :bigsmile: xxxx Keep up the good work xxxx your an inspiration to us all xxxx :flowerforyou:

Thank you very much. And thanks for your encouraging posts on my wall (I don't get on the website much to reply as I mainly use the iphone app!!)

Just so you know, I didn't lose any weight the last couple of weeks by the upping my cals experiment that I fell for, so this week I went back down to normal, and know that I have started losing again!! So thanks for your advice on that matter, helped me loads xxx
  • angelica66
    Options
    Well done- you look amazing!!! What a great achievement! :smile:
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    wow Girl Great Job!! you look sooo amazing wooo hooo!!!
  • kastha75
    kastha75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!
  • melgibson
    Options

I would just like to say, however far you have all come on your weight loss journey, please please please remember to take photos. Until yesterday, I only ever took one photo during my weight loss journey (my profile pic). I sooooo regret not taking any others. I felt as though I wasn't good enough to pose for a photo on my own- or in fact ANY photo after taking the underwear one in my profile photos (my moment of truth day). Whenever I look in the mirror, all I ever see are the parts that I'm still not happy with, so even after all the weight I've lost, I was convinced I still looked overweight!! Well I bought this dress in a UK size 8 thinking maybe I'll look good enough to wear it when I've lost all my weight, but I decided to try it on. My boyfriend kept saying I could get away with wearing it now, but I didn't believe him. He made me put a pair of heels on and then took the photo. Looking at it now, I look so different to what I see in the mirror, and couldn't believe that I actually thought I looked good. I really wish I started taking progress photos sooner!!

I think this is very typical of me too, I focus in on the little bits I don't like about myself rather than taking a look from further back and seeing the whole picture. I think that we should both be kinder to ourselves. I think you look fabulous. You've worked so hard and have come so far.
    What you have achieved is amazing and you really should be at a stage where your very proud of yourself. You truly derseve all the great comments and support from us all here. You have earned it :smile:

I think you should go out with your boyfriend and buy yourself some new clothes with him as your style guru!!
    You are definitely due a treat and some real rewards for all your efforts and I can't think of a better way to celebrate your new figure and good looks xxx
    And remember ... You do deserve it and you are worth it xxx
    Your Gorgeous !! xxx :flowerforyou:
  • lilay
    lilay Posts: 122
    Options

You look amazing!
    I agree that everyone should take picture at the beginning and throughout their weight loss journey. It took me a while to start taking pictures too and when I did start I wished I had started earlier. Then my hard drive crashed so now I don't have any earlier pictures or my earlier measurements.
  • melgibson
    Options

Thank you very much. And thanks for your encouraging posts on my wall (I don't get on the website much to reply as I mainly use the iphone app!!)

Just so you know, I didn't lose any weight the last couple of weeks by the upping my cals experiment that I fell for, so this week I went back down to normal, and know that I have started losing again!! So thanks for your advice on that matter, helped me loads xxx

Your very welcome hun... and my speaking out against 'eat more loose more' theory has done exactly what I hoped... saved you from regaining a lot of lost weight.
    I don't knock anyone for being able to eat more than little ol me but I Do know how heartbreaking it is to regain weight that has been difficult to loose, I had to say something as I would hate for you to feel that you couldn't loose anymore after coming so far and then suddenly you may feel that your goals are not within your reach... and of course they are.
    I just recognised that you were too lower weight for this to be the case.
    I'm sure the advice was given in good faith but it does not apply to everyone and as you get to lower weight it's just a fact that you have to lower cals.
    I'm delighted that my advice has paid off and your now loosing weight again without gaining a load to learn that.

I really mean everything I have said, I truly believe you have done fantasticly well and your due a treat so get shopping!!! xxxx
    Congratulations again sweetie xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!