NSV at Victoria's Secret

Options
andreajp
andreajp Posts: 52 Member
After losing over 50 lbs. I decided to treat myself to new underpinnings at Victoria Secret. I haven't been sized for a bra in, well EVER so I wasn't sure what size. I picked up a 38D and went to the fitting room and the girl working back there asked me what size I wore - I said I was trying on a 38D - she tilted her head to one side and looked at me and and said "No...you look too small around for that." I wanted to kiss her :) She brought me a 36DD and it fit!

After being a 40D forever, and let's face it - I was cramming myself into that size, being able to buy a 36 band is making me feel giddy.

Replies

• ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm the opposite. I'm hoping not to get smaller than a small C. At my smallest weight i was a B and I've gotten used to being told I have big boobs lol. Kind of like it.
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    congratulations! I am looking forward to that moment of having a smaller strap too, but I find brans in Australia vary so much - I am sometimes a 10 D or 12DD or 12D, it's very confusing :(
  • SuperBecki
    SuperBecki Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I've done the same with mine, though my cup size has sadly decreased with my weight :P I went from being a 42D to a 36/38B. Losing some of the girls has been sad, but with the right bra, things look brighter. :P

Go you! :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I recently went in to VC to get some new bras and was happy to go from a 40D to a 38D And I LOVE their bras....they are so comfortable yet so pretty.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!