My body is a ONEderland!!!

Options
199.4! So excited, 38lbs lost a met my first goal to get under 200 lbs!!!

Now on to the next goal...179 lb. Thats the weight I was when the Hubby and I first started dating and also it will take me out of Obese and I will simply be Overweight!!

Replies

• AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    So happy for you!! I recently droped below 200 also!! I think I started doing my happy dance even before I stepped off of the scale!! I'm now at 194.8 looking forward to drop a few more to be concidered overweight!! WAHOO!! I've still got a long ways to go after that but it does feel good to see results!!

Congrats on your progress so far!! :flowerforyou:
  • ttkg
    ttkg Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - what a great milestone!!! Keep it up and before you know it you'll be doing another happy dance for your second miletsone. :happy:
  • gailosborne
    gailosborne Posts: 435
    Options
    Excellent news! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    what a great feeling...can't wait to do that happy dance when i reach ONDderland (4 pounds to go). Congrats:drinker: :flowerforyou: !!!
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sweeeeetness!! Congrats!!
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That is thrilling! I just got to One-derland myself not too long ago! Definitely helps keep me motivated! Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    It's an amazing feeling isn't it!! Congrats xx
  • minilawyer
    minilawyer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    YAY! Good for you! I just got there, too, and I'm thrilled, so I know how you are feeling :-)

Keep up the great work!
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    Options
    That is fabulous!!! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats......keep up the awesome work :smile:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    congrats... That is one of my goals. Keep up the good work.
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats--I just got there myself too! It was my goal for the longest time, after I plateaued at 204 for a while! BUT it's AMAZING!

I think we have about the same goals--I think the 170's are my next step on the BMI Scale too!!! WAHOO!! Keep up the great work. Feels fantastic, I am sure.
  • lds25
    lds25 Posts: 68
    Options
    Sweet job!!!! I am so happy for you! I am also aiming for 179!!! That will be the weight that i was the day i gave birth to my daughter, I was 150 when i got pg with her. My ultimate goal is 150 tho.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    179 here you come!!! Great job. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!