Insanity 3/1/2013

Options
I'll be starting Insanity this friday right after an Organic two test and work :O Should be a good way to de-stress! Anyone else who'd like to start that day and join in to discuss and hold accountability for workouts is more than welcomed to join! Also, we can write about what food we ate or not that day! :)

Are you ready?

(I'd say "dig deeper", but I'm more of a "Bring it" gal myself :P)

Replies

• secquoria
    secquoria Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'm actually supposed to get the DVDs in the mail tomorrow. Went to Walgreens today to get quick work up: blood pressure, cholesterol, body composition, etc. I'm pretty excited.
  • wendyco
    wendyco Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Sorry fo rthe late reply! I am still doing this starting tomorrow!! :D want to do it together!?
  • wendyco
    Options
    how much was the workup? including body comp? what kind of test did they do?
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of Insanity and looooove it. I especially love the nutrition plan. Feel free to add me or check out my diary for ideas/help/motivation.
  • kdogscat
    kdogscat Posts: 2
    Options
    I am also thinking about starting insanity. I am borrowing the DVDs from a friend, and I just did the fitness test today. I am so out of shape, and I am not a "work out" kind of girl. I just want to look great for this summer, so I am going for it! Maybe i will adapt the lifestyle of working out.
  • wendyco
    Options
    I've done it before, just doing it again after a year of gaining it all back lol...I was supposed to start today but after leaving the house at 5:30 am, I have just arrived. I considered doing it now, but that would keep me up until 3-4 am ...I am doubling up tomorrow though :)

Any other people checking in?!
  • kdogscat
    kdogscat Posts: 2
    Options
    what type of results did you see the first time you did insanity. i tried one of the first workouts today, and i took a lot of breaks and was dead! i don't feel like i did much, but it is much better than doing nothing at all!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hey! good luck with it! I do insanity about 2-3 times a week as I am also training for a half which is in a weeks time!
  • wendyco
    Options
    That's awesome! I did a half as I finished my first round and it kinda killed my results! :P I should have reduced it to 3x a week like you did!

SO I am way more out of shape than this time last year. I started at the same time last year, but with much less weight on me! I saw minimal results in the scale, maybe like 5-9 lbs total, but inches and clothes were big difference.

I have picture but don't know how to post them! My blog has day to day account of last time! and results!

It definiely kicks you butt, and I stopped a lot too in the beginning, but just give it your all! it's about making this YOUR workout. You wanna go hard go hard, you want to take it easy...go ahead...Just know that YOU control your results. :)

WC

Im about to do workout one...then I'll do plyo tonight...anyone else done their bid?

I've having issues with dieting though....my house has SO much left over muchies (m&m and cheerio trail mix, hershey bars, ice cream (rocky road my fave) etc etc :*( ...)

Anyone can advice any good snacks?
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start round three, but its my husband's first round. I absolutely love this program. Good luck everyone its fantastic!!
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh it's ON like Donkey Kong!! I'm in. Will start tomorrow.
    I have had the DVD's a while. My husband was going to do it with me but quit after the 1st work out . :noway:
    Needless to say, I did not carry the torch on after that but I am ready! Anyone willing to give support or in need of support please add me!!
    Let's do this!!
  • wendyco
    Options
    So doubling yesterday was killer, but I may have to do that tomorrow too :*( boohoo ...I have an exam and Im not sure I will have time to do it..we'll see :(

Tomorrow is a tough one to get two workouts in....unless I do them back to back?? advice?
  • TiffCK
    TiffCK Posts: 37
    Options
    I ordered it from ebay a week ago and got scammed. I have to wait for them to give me my money back. I wish it was coming because I would join you! Unfortunatly, I can't make myself pay $130+ for it. Darn. I really want it! ANyone know where I can buy it cheaply and not get scammed? :)
  • wendyco
    Options
    Yeah I was able to get it from a friend :) It's hard to shell out the money, but it's definitely a really good program..not for the faint hearted though (like if you give up easily this is NOT for you!)

I JUST fnished studying so I won't be doing day 3 today I'll be a day behind and call this my day off. lol darn...If I can I may double up on a different day.
  • wendyco
    Options
    So today I did day 4 ...I'm off by one day...but I'm catching up this weekend and not taking day 7 off.. :) It's almost midnight though so nighters!
  • wendyco
    Options
    Just finished Pure Cardio ...one of my fave videos...you can really notice improvement in this video! it's non-stop cardio, so the better you get, the more you do! :)

Yay for tomorrow!
  • wendyco
    Options
    So tired...-_- day 8 is it? maybe it's day 9 lol Pure cardio done...looking forward to thursday and no workout day!
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So tired...-_- day 8 is it? maybe it's day 9 lol Pure cardio done...looking forward to thursday and no workout day!

Keep up the good work!!! Just on day 2.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I love that people are doing Insanity. I've complete week two and have lost 9lbs already! the pain and sweat is all worth it!
  • cfz2314
    cfz2314 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your insanity journey; when things get tought just give it all you got