New Here! Needing Friends

hi! my name is Rianna and im trying to lose about 60lbs. it says on here to add friends to lose more weight and i dont know if thats true but its worth a shot and since none of my friends at school or on facebook are trying to lose weight, im turning to you. Add me please!

Replies

• artd9312
    artd9312 Posts: 41 Member
    Feel free to add me - I love MFP - been on since July 2011 (different account) and it is fabulous.
  • tracygreenw
    tracygreenw Posts: 7 Member
    Please add me too! Im in a similiar situation...not a lot of friends on here!:)
  • Madaly320
    Madaly320 Posts: 112 Member
    Me too! I have 65 more pounds to lose and I feel alone!
  • Dartgal73
    Dartgal73 Posts: 11
    I just signed up as well. Feel free to add me. The more support, the better! My ultimate goal would be to lose 100 pounds, but to be really happy, I will settle for 60. My friends that use this site have had nothing but luck. I absolutely love this so far. :)
  • nostgnebsj
    nostgnebsj Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks for reaching out. I am new here as well. I have lost about 25 pounds and have about 15 more to go. I am really interested in getting more tone as well as losing the weight! Let's keep each other motiviated!
  • Hey Ladies. Seems like I am just reiterating what the rest of ya'll were saying. I'm needing some encouragement and friends on here. Weight loss is the name of the game. It always seems easier when you have testimonies of other women and their successes on their journey to health and fitness!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Feel free to add me as well ladies :smile: Everyone, including myself, could use extra motivation and support. I'm down 54 lbs now but still have a long road ahead of me.
  • sierrajordon
    sierrajordon Posts: 78 Member
    feel free to add me (: i love meeting new people with health and fitness goals!
  • sunforme3
    sunforme3 Posts: 57 Member
    Welcome and feel free to add me!! I believe there is definitely a benefit to having friends to share this journey with!!!
  • yvonnemwende
    yvonnemwende Posts: 2 Member
    anyone feel free to add me too.....joined 2 weeks ago.
  • Im new too please add me everyone :)
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Welcome, please feel free to add me, I have just started feeling like opening up for some support- been on MFP since November 2012. I find that it is a great motivational tool to have friends, and the diary keeps me accountable for the good and the bad days!:smile:
  • Hello! Feel free to add me! I've been on since last Sept, but not new to the weight struggle. Last couple years I've lost 60 lbs but now looking to lose that last bout 10lbs.... It will always be a will power fight, but so worth it! :happy: