friends

Options
hello... i need some friends on here to keep me motivated! I only have one friend so far..just moved to my new house and have been crazy busy so i have been lacking on my weight loss.. i got my oven in place now and im ready to start cooking healthy foods and eating right!

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be your friend! You won't believe what a difference friends make on here..talk about motivation!
    Good luck :)
  • stroutman81
    stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'll be your friend, lol. That sounds so first grade.

Just add me!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to become one of my friends. Good friends do help you stay motivated here.
  • mblaich
    mblaich Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi there, I just sent you a friend request as I am new on this board as well and am so in need of support and friends. I also need someone to hold me accountable when I screw up and to just keep me going. I cant give up! Good luck to both of us!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I am always looking to give and receive additional support!!!
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    Options
    You have a friend request my dear! Welcome! :)
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    ill be your friend - this site really works when you have support!
    good luck :)
  • kscarlett24
    kscarlett24 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request. It is really motivating to see all the posts and everyone's progress. It keeps me motivated!
  • Live4Luv
    Live4Luv Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi JamesLeigh! I will be your friend. I too only have one friend and that is my boyfriend but he doesn't frequent the site as often as I do and having all the support and motivation you can does make a difference! :smile: