50 lbs. Gone still on the way to success! (pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• coreysarahsmoot
    Options
    You look awesome! I don't see the diff. in myself either...it's only when I put on clothes and they no longer fit that I can tell. Keep up the great work!! It will happen!!
  • pinalety
    pinalety Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Nice...very nice and inspirational. Thanks for posting. I have 50 lbs to go!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • bethb03
    bethb03 Posts: 96
    Options
    Big difference there lil girl, keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged hun 50lbs is my 7 year old child it is alot and you worked your butt off doing it. Your amazing and a super strong woman.
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone its tough and will be :)
  • lisitabonita
    lisitabonita Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Huge progress!! That is so great and you can totally see it! Great job!
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great work, congrats on your weight loss. Looking good
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You're doing wonderful. Keep taking it one day at a time because all you have is time. If you didn't do anything you would be the same as you were. So, you are making terrific progress. I'm sure your body thanks you. Fifty pounds is a lot. The next time you go to the grocery store try picking up a 50 pound bag of dog food and see how much your body was having to carry around. Your feet and legs must feel much better. Good luck to you and keep up your wonderful progress. Looking forward to seeing what you look like when you hit 100 pounds! I know you can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • agoofynut
    agoofynut Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    50 is awesome! I think when we look in the mirror we see what we expect to see. Even after losing over 100, I don't really see the difference in the mirror. It's just too gradual and all I can see is how far I have to go. Keep taking pictures and use those to motivate yourself when you are having a hard time seeing your progress.
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Great job, your well on your way to even greater things!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! you will get to your goal, just keep pluggin along. :wink:
  • CherryLoveLove
    Options
    That's amazing! Wow, you've done a great job... :)
  • MedinaR66
    MedinaR66 Posts: 21
    Options
    You are melting!! You look absolutely awesome! I would be sooooo inspired if I were you.
    How many sizes did you lose? (if you don't mind me asking)
  • NZRose7
    NZRose7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You are melting!! You look absolutely awesome! I would be sooooo inspired if I were you.
    How many sizes did you lose? (if you don't mind me asking)

At the moment I went from a 28 to a 18/20 now in pants.. Shirt from 26/28 and a 3x/4x to 18 and XL :) and thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!