ripped in 30/ 30 day shred results, female. 5’2

Options
Hey all. Long time lurker first time poster here. I thought I would share my 'results' pics of my diet and exercise regime because my main motivation comes from seeing do many others' success stories. For the last two months I've been working on becoming a healthier person. I've lost over a stone and a half since around July last year, going from 9 stone 6 to 8 stone, mainly by keeping to a low carb diet and being aware that when I put something in my mouth, it all adds up! This year I started 30 day shred in jan, then ripped in 30 last week. I haven't been mad strict with it as I want it to be something I do cause I want to, as opposed to missing a day and saying 'ugh, I've missed one, no point going back now'. But I really happy with the results. Imnowpretty much a size 8!

hope ths works!

for_zpsa3d94dc9.jpg
fter_zpsf1c68149.jpg

Replies

• squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    You look great. Very slim but very lean with it :)
  • MartineCoppens
    MartineCoppens Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing result, well done for sticking to it! I've just finished the 30 Day Shred am starting Ripped in 30 now (plus No More Trouble Zones and Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism on the side!).
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you look more toned, great job xx
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • milkyskinn
    milkyskinn Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    A-mazing! Love your results! I am your height and let me tell you, I would kill for your legs. Great job girl!
  • xjckemx
    xjckemx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow you look greAt. I am also 5. 2 and want to be 8 stone and size 8. Currently 8 stone 7 but these llbs very hard to move. Been doing 30 day sheds about 2 1/2 weeks now. Love to get your figure. Can't imagine my legs ever being that slim!! Great work
  • Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    Nice work! I love the 30 DS!!
  • niknak1125
    niknak1125 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!