Almost 50lbs down from mid Sept 2012

Options
2»

Replies

• AnnaSmith27
    Options
    Congratulations on all your success so far! You've done such a great job and I am so happy for you!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!!! Keep going strong :)
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look so good! I'm just beginning. You will be my inspiration.

Words can't describe how this made me feel! Thank you so much! You can do this!
  • rcameron55
    rcameron55 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • sienaashleigh
    Options
    how did you lose almost 50 lbs so fast?!
  • stehmari
    Options
    I ate clean and exercised almost everyday. I incorporated strength training and cardio along with staying within my calorie goal.
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    wow! you did great...I started about the same time n weight....so nice seeing your post! Hope u have a great bday and congrats!!!!
  • skidoo1122
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful.
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    you have done really well you are the type of person to inspire other girls to want to lose weight x x keep it up x
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • stehmari
    Options
    you have done really well you are the type of person to inspire other girls to want to lose weight x x keep it up x

This warms my heart, thank you! 6 months ago I never dreamnt I'd be in this position. I changed my life completely, and am so thankful I did!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. you have done an amazing job. so very proud of what you have accomplished. this is fantastic. what a difference. way to go...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!