hello :)

Options
i gained 40+ in the last year due to stress eating. i would love to lose that weight and have my old body back, but unfortunately i'm struggling. i would love to make some friends on here so i can be held accountable for losing this extra weight.

feel free to add me so we can go on this journey together!!! :)

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MFP
    FR sent to you
  • pinkcloudrising
    Options
    Welcome. You can do it. You're in the right place. I suggest you just jump in with both feet and stay with it. My suggestions is to log what you plan to eat the every night before you go to bed and to log what you eat at the end of every day no matter what you eat and how much. Every single thing.

Be honest and vigilant in logging your food.

The biggest suggestion is don't beat yourself. This isn't a competition nor are you trying to do this perfectly. It is about progress. Moving from where you are today toward you goal.

Stick with it. Stick with it. Stick with it.
  • xDramaQueen995x
    xDramaQueen995x Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I will add you :)
  • elucio
    elucio Posts: 10
    Options
    I am new as well and accountability is one of the most important things you need. That is part of my problem and when I have a bad day, I don't want to log it! You can do it :)
  • beautybreakdwnn
    beautybreakdwnn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thankyou everyone. as i look around this sight and see how much everyone is losing, i am becoming more inspired to do it! now i just need to stay motivated ;)