Hi

I'm Suzieg, I'm glad a friend introduced me to My Fitness Pal...I have about 70-80 pounds to lose. Any help you can provide would is much appreciated. I tried group meetings etc, but was not working for me...I'm really decided to be successful this time!! Anxious to hear your stories and success!
I am 55.

Replies

• dokme
    dokme Posts: 31
    I really like MFP. I have been useing it for the past few months because I had tried all the fad diets and nothing worked. After these few months I have lost 13 popunds total. It is easy to follow and you can always find friends on here to help you out and give you that boost to keep working hard. Good luck.
  • suzieg55
    suzieg55 Posts: 7
    Thanks for the welcome dokme. I needed a plan that more specific for me and I found it. I know now I'll be a new journey to look and feel better.
  • suzieg55
    Good for you dokme...that's is a good weight lost in so little time! Thanks for sharing
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    hi, i have 80lbs to lose, and would love to help and support please feel free to add me x
  • suzieg55
    I'm new at this board and I've accepted invitations, but how do I invite members?